PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
We are extremely happy with our new furnace. Midwest Heating & Cooling did a great job. It was great to work with them.
We are extremely pleased with everything. Midwest Heating did a great job, followed up and were genuinely conscious about doing quality work. Very happy.
The pricing at Midwest Heating Cooling & Plumbing is very fair. They workers are great and do a great job without overcharging.
Everyone at Midwest Heating Cooling & Plumbing are very capable. A great group of people who did a very good job with our installation.
Midwest Heating Cooling and Plumbing did heating and air conditioning work on our home. We were very satisfied and would certainty work with this group again.
They did a furnace inspection and cleaning for us. I would definitely hire them again. They did a perfect job.
The work we needed done was completed quickly and very professionally. We can highly recommend Midwest Heating and Cooling! Thanks for a great job.
We called on Midwest Heating and Cooling for a furnace tune up. The experience went well. The staff was professional and friendly. I was pleased with the outcome of the service and would recommend this company.
I really enjoyed my expereince with Midwest. I delt with Matt (who sold us the system) and Kevin & Dan (who installed it) and they all did a great job. They did a great job of explaining everything they were doing to me. I was very happy with the finished product and the quick installation process.
We had a difficult installation on a rehab/forclosure project and Midwest showed great expertise and thoroughly solved the problems at a very competive price. They had to make a service call to solve a manufactures problem and did so quickly. Their plumber also was very helpful on solving several problems problems from the house being vacant. I could not have asked for better service at a very fair price.
Very poor customer service. They just don't seem to care about their customers.
Trust your Air to the best, Midwest. Midwest heating cooling and plumbing.
Trust Your Air To The Best Midwest Htg, Clg & Plbg
- General Info
- We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Kansas City area since 1962. We believe in high quality, high integrity customer service. Midwest has won the Dave Lennox Award for 28 consecutive years. The award is given to the top 25 Lennox dealers in North America from over 7000 dealers. We have also won the Angie's List "Super Service Award" for the past 6 years in a row. That honor isd only given to the top 5% of contractors based on customer reviews. We strive to do each installation and service call as if we were doing it our own homes. We guarantee your satisfaction.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Heating Contractors & Specialties, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Air Quality-Indoor, Furnaces-Heating, Heat Pumps, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Metal Specialties, Pipe, Pipe Line Contractors, Plumbers, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Sheet Metal Work
- HeatingResidentialAir ConditioningService & RepairInstallation
- Payment Options
- Amana, Lennox, Trane, York
- Martin City
ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America)
BBB (Better Business Bureau)
NCI (National Comfort Institute)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Other Information
Emergency Service: Yes
Free Estimates: Yes
Services: Heating, Residential, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Installation