Call Now To Book Today! Best rate guarantee!Book Now
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
08/13/10Provided by Citysearch
Booked room for thanksgiving night a year in advance and was given second floor room with no view ! i was told by Angela Snyder Director of Guest services that i was lucky to even get a room. I will never stay at this Hotel again! Manager at Hotel was no better at helping resolve this matter.
11/18/06Provided by Citysearch
We have been to KC several times for business & have stayed at other hotels & they cannot compare. We like it so much that when business takes us to Wichita, we go for the day & drive back to stay at the Intercontinental. The Concierge level is incredible and has fantastic views of the plaza. It also has a room where the concierge serves food & drinks throughout the day & is a good place to sit & read the newspaper or work. Our fav concierge is an older gentleman who works mornings and knows everything about KC. He's great to talk to and has such a passion for KC & will know exactly what to recommend for you to get the best visit possible. The rooms are spacious and have very comfortable beds. They even have a nice balcony to enjoy the lights of the plaza. The workout room has a really good mix of equipment and is adecent size so you don't feel crowded. Behind the hotel and along the river are great neighborhoods with hills for getting in a good walk/run.
IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at intercontinental.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else.
- General Info
- IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at intercontinental.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else. This luxury hotel is a modern landmark in Kansas City, the City of Fountains. Just steps from the hotel, the Diana and Cherubs fountain greets you at historic Country Club Plaza, where Seville-inspired architecture houses exclusive boutique shopping over 15 blocks. This luxury hotel in Kansas is well appointed, offering beautifully designed suites, an outdoor pool and elegant Oak Room Bar where guests can enjoy stunning views of the Plaza and live music five nights a week.
- Extra Phones
Hotel Front Desk: 816-756-1500
- Regular Hours
- Motels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Hotels, Lodging, Resorts
- Each property offers its own distinctive style, from heritage elegance to urban chic and resorts on tropical shores. Forge the best travel experiences. Excellently appointed five-star suites offer a sense of occasion. Premium is in every detail, from Michelin-starred restaurants to outstanding spas. Immersive luxury surrounds you, creating unforgettable memories.
- Payment Options
- InterContinental Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, avid hotels
- Intercontinental Kansas City
- Midtown, Sunset Hill
- Dutch, English, French, Greek, Spanish, Turkish
- Other Email
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes