PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Customized Medications made (Compounded) to meet your specific needs.
- General Info
- We are a specialty pharmacy that supplies people and pets with medicines custom made for them based on a doctor's prescription. We provide medicines that are usually not available from a regular drugstore.
- Business History
- Our Pharmacy first opened it's doors in 2004. The original owners were Michael and Cathy Harrington. I, (Rick Upson) bought the pharmacy from them in March 2009, and I still own it. The pharmacy was located at 155 Toney Penna Dr. Suite 1-B until July 2014, when we moved to the Three Palms Center to get more space. A different pharmacy (Jupiter Compounding Pharmacy) moved into our exact old space on Toney Penna Dr. in August 2014 and they lied telling our patients that they were us. They did succeed in stealing a few of our patients, but most people know now that we moved to the Three Palms Center.
- Extra Phones
owner's cell: 954-579-1289
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Pharmacies, Eldercare-Home Health Services, Holistic Practitioners, Medicines-Patent & Proprietary, Veterinary Specialty Services
- We compound (make) drugs in dosage forms that are no longer or never were commercially available. New forms of a medication. For example, providing a liquid for a patient with difficulty swallowing pills. Ophthalmics, especially preservative free medicine and high strength antibiotics Dosages, smaller or larger doses as needed for people that metabolize medicines at different rates. Combinations of two or more drugs compounded into a single capsule (which reduces the number of pills taken on a daily basis and may reduce drug costs Intravenous injections or infusions that need preparation in a sterile environment.
- Payment Options
- We are less than 1 mile South of Toney Penna Drive on the east side of Alternate A1A in the Three Palms Plaza, Suite 1500. If you come in to Three Palms Center thru the North entrance and go straight back you will see the pharmacy right in front of you.
- Admiral's Cove, Pine Gardens South, Penapark Commercial Condominiums, Jupiter Lakes
- Plenty of free parking, comfortable reception area with water cooler, books and magazines to read. If you call between 9AM and 5PM the phone will be answered by a real person.
We are rated superior by the Better Business Bureau
We are members of the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce
We are members of Local, State and National Pharmacy Associations
- Palm Beach County Pharmacy Association, Florida Pharmacy Association, International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists, National Community Pharmacists Associaion, Better Business Bureau, and the Nothern Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce
DNA Pharmacy Services Inc.
- Other Information
Appointment Needed: No