The Sod LotAdd to Favorites
Sod & Sodding Service, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
9171 103rd St, Jacksonville, FL 32210
Today: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
QUALITY GRASS CUT FRESH DAILY
- General Info
- Our mission is to bring Northeast Florida quality and service by providing fresh, weed free sod, grown in the same soil type that it will be installed in, and harvested fresh daily. We also offer a variety of assorted mulch products and fertilizer blends. Stop by today to see what The Sod Lot has in store for you!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Sod & Sodding Service, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Landscaping Equipment & Supplies, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies, Lawn Maintenance
- Offering Sod Installation, Removal, and Delivery throughout Northeast Florida. Our Sod is locally grown and delivered to you freshly cut. FLORTAM ST. AUGUSTINE grass is the most popular choice for lawns in the southern United States. It is a dark-green color, broad flat blades, and bug resistance makes it a favorite of home and business owners. PALMETTO ST.AUGUSTINE grass is famous around the world for its emerald green color and fine texture. It boasts superior cold, frost, shade, drought, and heat tolerances as well. SEVILLE ST. AUGUSTINE grass is a fine textured dwarf grass known for its blue-green color. It retains its color well and tolerates shade, drought, and salty terrains. Only needing 6 to 7 hours of sun BERMUDA TIFWAY is a fine textured, dense hybrid Bermuda grass. It performs best in high traffic home lawns as well as athletic field conditions. Tifway 419 thrives under full sun exposure CELEBRATION BERMUDA grass is notorious for its deep blue-green color as well as its tolerance capabilities. With high wear, drought, and shade tolerance and recovery, Celebration grass is a favorite among homeowner TIFTUF BERMUDA is the newest release from the University of Georgia breeding program. It has superior drought resistance and maintains quality and color all while using less water than other varieties BIMINI BERMUDA grass is a hybrid Bermuda Grass specifically developed for high-traffic applications. Excelling on home lawns and golf courses alike, it is known its beautiful dark green color and its fine to medium textured leaves. Bimini Bermuda is a drought and disease resistant grass with a quick growing rate and long lifespan ICON ZOYSIA is a bright green grass with hints of blue-green hues, medium to broad blades, and excellent drought tolerance. Its ability to maintain turf color and its incredibly high salt tolerance makes it a favorite across the southern United States. EMPIRE ZOYSIA is a dark green grass with medium blades and an excellent tolerance to wear and tear. It requires less mowing than other grasses and boasts chinch bug resistance. It is perfect for home lawns as well as golf and other sports or commercial applications. It has a proven ability to thrive in hot and humid conditions as well as in salty conditions. ARGENTINE BAHIA grass is a dark green, wide-bladed, dense grass most commonly sold across the southern United States. It is deep rooted, highly drought tolerant, and incredibly bug and disease resistant. It is an excellent choice for low maintenance lawn grass or pasture grass and will survive with little maintenance in southern climates.
- Payment Options
- Bahia, Bermuda, St. Augustine
- Jacksonville Heights West, Southwest Jacksonville
- Other Link
Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext.