PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Have shopped here for 13 years since moving to Jacksonville This store has always had the item(s) that I needed. Would rate their garden shop the best in Jacksonville. Their personnel are friendly and always willing to help. Patrick
They had the plumbing item I needed that the big box stores didn't carry
One of the best garden centers in jacksonville. Large plant selection.
Awful- and I'm talking awful experience. I ordered AC filters on June 14. They said they would be in by June 21. I called each week and got the run around. It is now July 7 and they will not give me a straight answer. I paid $60 for 12 filters and currently have zero. The worst costumer service experience I have ever had. I will never go back- I hope for everyone's sake they close down.
We are an independent outdoor power equipment store carrying chain saws, trimmers/brush cutters edgers
- General Info
- We are an independently owned Ace Hardware store proudly helping our customers.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun:
- Paint, Barbecue Grills & Supplies, Hardware Stores, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies, Plants
- Payment Options
- Big Green Egg, Clark + Kensington, Craftsman, Lampe Berge, Meile, Myers Pumps, Scotts, Stihl, Trex Furniture, Weber, Yankee Candle, valspar
- on University Boulevard W and Barnes Road near I95
- Sans Souci, Southeast Jacksonville, Englewood
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
Specialties: Propane Tanks, Propane Cylinders, Gardens, Heating Equipment, Electric Appliances, Gas Grills, Grills, Canopies, Heating Systems, Barbecue Grills, Cooling, Greenhouses