Edgewood Coin ShopAdd to Favorites
936 Edgewood Ave S, Jacksonville, FL 32205
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
This is going to be my second copy-paste review because I already posted it on another business place. However it is truly sincere and I want to post it a lot, and since I wrote so much, I am just too pooped to rewrite the review. I don't think there is a business I could possibly speak more highly of. My mother passed away leaving me a huge vase filled with silver half dollars. Since she had been collecting them for my entire life, (I am 73) I decided to continue to hold them. I do believe that the metals are going to continue to increase in value. My daughter had an accident and lost her front teeth. The replacement of them was in the thousands of dollars. I called several "We buy and sell gold/silver coins" places. I was discouraged because the price they offered was not the daily price listed on the internet. I called Sarah at Edgewood Coin Shop and she offered me almost $4.00 more on every coin and offered to go through and pay me by grade. I was more than satisfied and grateful for what I was paid. I would go and give her a five-star rating everywhere except Facebook keeps popping up wanting me to sign in to comment, and I don't want all my business to be posted to my Facebook page. I am a real person, unpaid, and a genuine customer. My mother truly loved her silver half-dollar collection, she always said someday it would save her family. She believed if you loved and were grateful for your possessions when you passed them on the good fortune would stay with them. So my wish is for anyone buying my mother's silver from Sarah or any of the other antique jewelry pieces that you'll benefit from the joy that was given on the original gift. I did see a negative review from Robert, I am sorry he felt the way he did, but his experience was 180 degrees out from my own.
Friendly and helpful to deal with, carry a large selection of collectible coins as well as silver and gold bullion. to invest in. If you've got questions they are happy to try and answer them - and they usually do. Will definitely do business with again
- General Info
- We are a family owned and operated retail business servicing Jacksonville and North Florida for over 50 years. We provide honest and fair prices, free expert verbal appraisals and immediate funds for both large & small transactions. Our buy and sell prices are very competitive and consistently better than our competitors. We value your business, whether you sell us a single coin or a million dollar collection!
We specialize in a wide range of items from collectible (numismatic) coins to all types of bullion related products, including the purchase of large & small estates. We are also extremely competitive in buying your broken, out-dated jewelry, as well as dental gold, sterling flatware sets, pocket watches, antique jewelry and any other related items.
There is never any pressure to sell and we offer FREE verbal appraisals!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Coin Dealers & Supplies, Collectibles, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Jewelers, Jewelry Buyers, Jewelry Repairing, Watches
- Gold Coins
- Silver Coins
- Coin Supplies
- Rare Coins
- Bullion Gold and Silver
- Proof Sets and Mint Sets
- World Coins
- Payment Options
- Silver, coins, estates, gold, jewelry, platinum, silver
- We are located in the Murray Hill area of Jacksonville Florida. Located at the intersection of Edgewood Avenue South and Post Street. 936 Edgewood Ave S Jacksonville, FL 32205
- Murray Hill, Northwest Jacksonville
- We are an authorized member/dealer of the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation of America (NGC), a life-member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA), and a member of the Professional Coin Grading service (PCGS).
- Other Information
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average