PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
We'll Wake You When It's Over!
- General Info
- Brown-Neuwirth Oral & Cosmetic Surgery Center in Hickory, NC provides a full spectrum of oral surgery procedures. We work with all types of patients from those needing sedation for a simple extraction to those needing complete reconstruction. We believe in providing the highest quality in dental care and strive to customize every patient's treatment and experience to their needs. We can help you with: • Wisdom teeth extraction • Routine extractions • Dental implants • Oral pathology • Bone grafting • Botox • Restylane The team at Brown & Neuwirth strive to maintain a high standard of surgical expertise through a series of continuing education programs. We exchange and expand our knowledge and expertise through lectures, academic involvement and scientific publications. Our team is consistently striving for improvement in our pursuit of excellence for you, our patient. Call Brown-Neuwirth Oral & Cosmetic Surgery Center to schedule an appointment or for more information.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Equipment & Supplies, Dentists, Implant Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pathology Labs, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology, Skin Care
- Wisdom Teeth RemovalSedation DentistryTwo-Stage Dental ImplantsSingle Tooth ImplantsBotox TreatmentsWisdom TeethChemical PeelsAcne TreatmentsOral SurgeonsIv SedationOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral CancerFacial TraumaDental ImplantsMicrodermabrasionIv Sedation General Anesthesia
- General AnesthesiaReconstructive SurgeryX RaysDental SurgeryMaxillofacial SurgeryTMJ TreatmentExtractionsSkin Care ProductsFacial MoisturizersSkin Care TreatmentsHand Creams & LotionsMedical Grade Skin Care ProductsSunscreenEye TreatmentsMasks
- Payment Options
- Botox, Restylane
- Brown & Neuwirth is located off of Tate Boulevard in the Unifour Medical Commons. We are the first building on the right across from the Frye Care building. Please feel free to call our office for more detailed directions or visit our website at www.brownandneuwirth.com and select the CONTACT US tab for the option to receive directions from Mapquest.
- English, Spanish
Diplomate American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier, DeltaCare USA