PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
12/10/16Provided by YP.com
This review is actually a year overdue. I first went to Apple dental a few years ago I was recommended by an ex coworker. I went to see Dr. Paik last year for an exam & cleaning before my insurance expired from a previous job. When I went Dr. Paik was busy with another patient and couldn't get to my cleaning because my appointment was at the end of the day. I was rescheduled to come back the following week to my cleaning. I had to cancel my appointment and reschedule my appointment for a day when my insurance had expired. Dr. Paik as a courtesy did my SRP cleaning which is a more extensive cleaning for free. I just went back yesterday for my cleaning and exam and Dr. Paik was still very friendly and professional. I don't live anywhere near his offfice but I'm willing to drive miles to see him. My only disappointment is that he's not open Saturday's so he can be my daughters dentist as well.! If you're looking for a great dentist Dr. Paik is definitely your guy.!
10/11/13Provided by YP.com
I came recently for my first appointment and was almost completely ignored by their staff. I sat for 22 minutes with barely an acknowledgement of my presence. I was given a clipboard with paperwork to fill out by a young lady as I walked in, again, she only barely welcomed me.
As I filled out the paperwork, I began to notice multiple typographical errors on one of the forms. These were not simple "i before e" mistakes, but instead complete inability to proof-read the document, there are more than 12 of these in a single page with only nine bullets! How am I supposed to be confident in a dentist office (which most people are nervous about anyway) when they can't even complete a simple document?
I assume you already have a clientele, but treating your new patients as if they don't matter is no way to build a stronger customer base. In a town with so many choices, it makes sense that more attention to customer service would also increase their brand.
I will obviously be seeking out a different practitioner for my families dental needs.
Lastly, interested customers may want to check Yelp or other review sites for information on Dr. Paik's office.
07/22/13Provided by YP.com
My experience here was incredible. Definitely the best dentist I have been to since living in Las Vegas. They are very precise and very careful and make sure you are getting the absolute best treatment possible. They made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process and took very good care of me. I'm not scared of the dentist anymore thanks to them!!
06/06/13Provided by YP.com
I've been here to get my teeth cleaned, and have also gotten a cavity filled. They are amazing! Always patient and gentle. I am never nervous to go to the dentist anymore! The doctor is the best and they whole office really seems to care about you. Best dentist in Vegas!
We Personally Invite You to See the Difference
- General Info
- We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! High Standards: A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible. Education & Prevention: As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide "dental health care" vs. "disease care". That's why we focus on thorough exams - checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we're also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health. Uncompromising Safety: Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Training & Expertise: As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession. A Positive Experience: Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you. Make an appointment today...we'll give you a reason to smile!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Tue: Thu - Fri:
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Orthodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
- General Dentistry
- Payment Options
- On N. Pecos and Robindale in Henderson
- Henderson, Green Valley North
- Emergency Appointments Available
- English, Korean, Spanish
- Most insurances, PPO, Indemnity, culinary, diversified & many other dental plans including in house financing offered. No Medicaid or HMO's.
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier