PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
We Fix Broken People!
- General Info
- Dr. Blake graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College in 1982. Prior to studying at Palmer, he attended Huntington college. He received his rehabilitation certification at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, affiliated with Buffalo University. Dr.Blake has been practicing for over 35 years. He has been in his current location for 25 years. Since he began practicing chiropractic, Dr. Blake has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes including certification in athletic injuries, motion palpation, cox flexion manipulation, whiplash, Myofascial Pain Syndrome and associated therapy, MRI and radiology film reading, nutritional support, and Chiropractic rehabilitation to ensure that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced chiropractic care. He also holds a specialty in chiropractic trauma care and treating other injuries.
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
- BiofeedbackCarpal Tunnel SyndromePediatric ChiropracticSpinal DecompressionEmergency Chiropractic CareSpinal AdjustmentsAuto AccidentsPersonal InjuryChiropractorsMassage TherapyFlexion-Distraction TherapyChiropractic NeurologyPalmer TechniqueRepetitive Strain InjuriesMyofascial ReleaseGonstead MethodFibromyalgiaCox Technique
- Phone ConsultationsOrthoticsWorkers' CompensationDecompression TherapyPhysical TherapyHolistic Chiropractic CareDisc Herniation TreatmentBursitis & TendonitisEMGsChiropractic Traction TherapySports InjuriesSubluxationsChiropractic Treatment for InjuriesVitaminsBack-Support AccessoriesRehabilitation EquipmentHerbs
- Payment Options
- Active Release Techniques
- Also we accept Most Insurance! Chirohealth. Chirocredit. Work Injury Insurance. Car Accident Insurance.
- English, Spanish
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Better Business Bureau
- Academy of Chiropractic Trauma Team
- Other Information
Services: Biofeedback, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Pediatric Chiropractic, Spinal Decompression, Emergency Chiropractic Care, Spinal Adjustments, Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, Chiropractors, Massage Therapy, Flexion-Distraction Therapy, Chiropractic Neurology, Palmer Technique, Repetitive Strain Injuries, Myofascial Release, Gonstead Method, Fibromyalgia, Cox Technique, Phone Consultations, Orthotics, Workers' Compensation, Decompression Therapy, Physical Therapy, Holistic Chiropractic Care, Disc Herniation Treatment, Bursitis & Tendonitis, EMGs, Chiropractic Traction Therapy, Sports Injuries, Subluxations, Chiropractic Treatment for Injuries