PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
My 4 year old daughter had decided to continue her "terrible two's" well into her 3rd year. After starting classes here I noticed a big difference - she listens to me now! She absolutely loves going to class too! Thank you!
My son's experience at Dan Anderson Karate School has been one full of changes for him. I started him out in martial arts with the hopes of helping him with concentration and shyness. Watching him develop focus and confidence over the years has truly exceeded my expectations. His agility and the way he moves is amazing.I had such a hard time watching him at first because of his attention problem. Now I truly enjoy watching his level of focus. It has helped in school and all aspects of who he is in life. He is motivated, respectful and wants to become a Black Belt. We started at Dan Anderson Karate School mostly due to referrals from friends. Jacob has come a long way and I feel he is on his way to achieving some positive things in life with the help of his martial arts training. Frank C.
My son and daughter both train at Dan Anderson Karate. I have seen them become more positive, confident people. I believe the influences of their training have been worth the time and investment involved. This program is a positive step in helping develop a good foundation for life. My thanks to Dan and his staff.
Wow! I can't believe that Gresham has a world champion karate master teaching here. I went to his school and found that he's great with students of all ages; kids on through to adults. I have been training here for several years now and wouldn't even think of going anywhere else! Try this school out and you won't either!
My children have trained at Dan Anderson Karate school for years. Three of them achieved the rank of Black Belt. I am so proud of their accomplishments in life and the young man and women they have become. I attribute a lot of this to their training in karate.
- General Info
- We have been providing martial arts instruction for the families of East County since 1985. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to provide a safe environment for each student to achieve their goals.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Health Clubs, Martial Arts Instruction, Self Defense Instruction & Equipment
- Payment Options
- Affordable Family Rates, Filipino Modern Arnis, Filipino Stick Art, Kong Su, Sport Karate
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Gresham on 3rd and NE Roberts Ave.
- Downtown Gresham
- Our Purpose Statement:1.To provide attainable goals for each student. 2.To provide a safe yet effective method of self defense. 3.To provide a group that every person will be proud to be part of. 4.To provide and activity that will not only enhance the body but stimulate the mind and bring every student to his or her full potential. 5.To provide a safe environment to teach all students the benefits of discipline, concentration, manners, goal setting how to meet and over come obstacles and follow through. 6. To empower every student so that he/she will be able to lead a full and productive life free of fear from others. 7.To instill positive values in the everyday life of every student. 8.To be a positive role model for my community.
- Historic Downtown Business Association
- Other Email
- Other Information
Specialties: Weight Loss, Weight Management, Weight Control, Weight Reduction