call us todayContact Us
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Call for your Free Consultation
- General Info
- David R. Price, Jr., P.A., is a general litigation law firm focusing on injured people. We represent people injured in automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability or "slip-and-fall" cases, dog bites, work injuries, disability, or other personal injury cases. We also serve clients in the areas of general civil litigation and criminal defense. David is an aggressive and experienced trial lawyer, having tried numerous jury trials and bench trials to verdict in courts across the state, and successfully appearing before the South Carolina Court of Appeals. Since 2007 he has secured more than ten settlements in excess of $100,000.00, including a settlement in excess of $600,000.00, and a settlement in excess of $1,000,000.00. While these results are not typical for every case, injured persons can be confident that David will competently and zealously fight for their rights, obtaining maximum value for their injuries under the facts of their case.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Civil Litigation & Trial Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Nursing Home Litigation Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Automobile Accidents. Motorcycle Accidents. Trucking Accidents. Wrongful Death. Personal Injury. Dog Bites. Work Injuries. Social Security Disability. Civil Litigation. Business Litigation. Real Estate Litigation. Banking Litigation. Collections. Mechanic's Lien Law. Foreclosure Law. Criminal Defense. DUI Defense.
- Near Intersection of Stone Avenue and Rutherford Street. Two Doors Down from Watson Finance.
- Central Greenville, Viola Street Area
- FREE CONSULTATIONS. Onsite Parking in Back.
- South Carolina Bar • South Carolina Association for Justice
- Other Information