- Penn Brewery MarzenAn amber-colored spring fest beer, penn marzen has full flavor and body. Highly rated by the national beverage tasting institute.
- Breckenridge Pandora's BockBottom fermented at colder temperatures for a smooth yet assertive character.
- Batch 19 Pre-Prohibition Style LagerInspired by an authentic pre-prohibition recipe, batch 19 derives its bold, hoppy, and balanced taste from a unique combination of hops including hersbrucker and strisslepalt.
- Sierra Nevada Ruthless RyeRugged and resilient, rye has been a staple grain for ages and its spicy black pepper-like flavor has been prized by distillers and brewers for centuries. Rye thrives in the harshest conditions and comes to life in ruthless, a spicy and rugged IPA with fruity, citrus and herbal hop notes balanced with the dry spiciness of the rye, making the beer aggressive yet comforting to bolster against whatever the winter winds may bring.
- Assorted Magic Hat ProductsWe have a wide assortment of magic hat products just in time for spring! Beer drinkers will love old standbys like #9 or circus boy, but new offerings including pistil, a dandelion ale, and ticket to rye are sure to please any palate!
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish