PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Just had to say how happy we are that we went here last year. My son broke his frame over the weekend during a soccer game. I took them in today and was sure I would have to pay for a new one. The man said that the frames were just out of warranty but would replace them anyway. Wow that saved us a lotl of money. Thanks so much for being there. Mickie
A local shop that has been a part of the valley for over 17 years but has moved away from Ahwatukee. We still love the staff and David the owner is great. Everyone needs to check out the frames here...
Thanks to everyone at PerSpectacles for helping My little girls choose their new eyeglasses. Dr Castro and his staff sure took real good care of my family and that means a lot since I am in Iran and needed this to be done before the summer started.B. H. Kirkham
I was just at this place and was treated so well by everyone. The glasses they sell are very distinctive and pricey but well worth it especially when like me you can't find anything that works. We highly recommend this place for your eyeglasses.
Good service great frames A little pricey but worth it.
This was the worst experience I have ever had buying glasses. I feel like I was robbed. I can't believe this guy can actually sleep at night. Horrible experience!
SLIP ON DOWN TO A NEW LOOK ON LIFE AT PERSPECTACLES WHERE WE'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT!
- General Info
- Family atmosphere with outstanding products and services serving the valley for over 21 years.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue: Wed: Thu - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Contact Lenses, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Optometrists, Sunglasses
- Payment Options
- Judith Leiber, LaFont
- South of Warner Road on Gilbert Rd, Civic Center enterance in the Gilbert Town Square- Village shops
- Our office has handicap services and examinations.
- Arizona Dispensing OpticiansArizona Optometry State Boards AssociationsArizona Lions Clubs of Arizona
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
Parking: Street, Lot, Private
Pets Allowed: Yes