Call Now To Book Today! Best rate guarantee!Book Now
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/12/09Provided by Citysearch
This is the first chance to see a way of reviewing the Harveys Restaurant, There is more than just one meal to be able to qualify review of a restaurant. We have been travelling back repeatedly a number of times a year from 3500 miles for the past number of years and I cannot praise enough the standard of food and the service from the magnificent staff. When we had people late arriving after everything was shut down, the staff made sure there was food put on for them. Always making sure everybody was ok and had enough. On one occasion we had intended eating one night in Harvey's and going out to other Restaurants but because and this is no reflection on the other Restaurants we were so well looked after we eat every morning and night in Harveys. Soon once again we will be back and look forward to eating again in this wonderful Restaurant. Always remember when we complain about anything thats not right then we should also have Backbone to praise when something is right and not take for granted.
Staff take a bow
IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else.
- General Info
- IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with Your rate. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else. Welcome to the newly opened Holiday Inn Express & Suites! Make the beautifully renovated and contemporary Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Washington, Philadelphia your home away from home when visiting Fort Washington, PA. Moments off I-276 (PA Turnpike) at Exit 339, the hotel is 12 miles north of center city Philadelphia and adjacent to the SEPTA Fort Washington Regional Rail; just a 25 minute ride to center city Philadelphia. In close proximity to the Fort Washington Business Park, Germantown Academy, Trumark Financial Credit Union, and McNeil Pharmaceuticals, the hotel is perfectly located to serve the needs of business and leisure travelers in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. Featuring a modern, contemporary lobby and breakfast area, 77 new suites and 91 new guest rooms, and a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, our hotel is your perfect base in the Philadelphia region. Take advantage of the Express Start free hot breakfast, 24 hour lobby coffee and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Nearby attractions include the King of Prussia Mall, Valley Forge National Historical Park, Fort Washington Park, Villanova University, Sesame Place, Keswick Theatre, and many more local attractions and historical venues. Local businesses include Johnson & Johnson, Citizens Bank, Siemens, Honeywell, Prudential, Ally Bank, JP Morgan, ADP, Merck, and many others in the corporate parks of Fort Washington, Horsham, and Willow Grove.
- Extra Phones
- Corporate Lodging, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Conference Centers, Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Trade Shows, Expositions & Fairs, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies
- |2000 locations worldwide|comfortable|inviting accommodations|Express Start Breakfast Bar|Smart Roast Coffee|Simply Smart Bedding Collection|Free High Speed Internet Access|Online concierge|Simply Smart Guest Bathroom|IHG Rewards
- Payment Options
- Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental, Staybridge Suites, avid hotels
- Hotel Spa, Hotel Dining, Hotel Pool, Hotel Bar Private Bath, Meeting Facilities, Fitness Center
- Dutch, English, French, Greek, Spanish, Turkish
- Other Information