PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
The Green Heart of the Treasure Coast
- General Info
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens Located in Fort Pierce FL - Home of the largest public tropical bonsai collection in the U.S and an assortment of specialty gardens including a Japanese Garden, Reflection Garden, Herb Garden, Rain-forest Display, Native Plants Garden and a Palm & Cycad Walk. These areas convey an atmosphere of individual garden rooms. Through this type of garden design, you will sense the intimacy of this unique botanical garden. Gracing the areas in between these specialty gardens are borders of flowering shrubs, bulbs, trees, vines and other assorted herbaceous plants. Niches found throughout the garden provide varied micro-climates, which allows the use of a wide variety of plants ranging from those found in Mediterranean to the Tropics.
- Regular Hours
Tue - Fri: Sat:
- Botanical Gardens, Gardeners, Gift Shops, Nature Centers, Parks, Places Of Interest, Tourist Information & Attractions
- Children's programs. Adult classes and workshops. Garden tours. Garden of Lights through December. Spring and Fall Garden Festivals. Gift shop.
- Payment Options
- Garden rental for weddings and events.
- Member of the American Horticultural Society, Member American Public Gardens Association
- Other Information