PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
We visit wineries in Maryland as much as possible and our experience was very pleasant. Harford tasting room was warm and inviting there wines were all very pleasant to our pallet (we especially like the Viognier) We are looking forward to visit again after all snow melts.
Award-Winning Wines in a Picturesque Country Setting
- General Info
- Harford Vineyard and Winery, is located in the heart of the Piedmont wine trail region of Harford County, Maryland. Harford Vineyard currently has 11 wines from which to select exactly the right wine to suit your palate. Visit our new expanded tasting room, or call us to book the room for your event. For a genuine, down-to-earth winery experience away from the crowds, stop by our tasting room on Thursday through Monday from 11:00 AM to 5:00 pm. Groups welcome. Calling ahead for groups of 8 or more is appreciated.
- Extra Phones
Alternative phone: 443-695-5380
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Wed Closed Thu - Sun:
- Wineries, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Winery Equipment & Supplies
- Payment Options
- California wine grapes
- Chilean wine grapes
- Italian Grapes and juice
- Recoop Barrels
- Kelvin Cooperage
- Spagni Damigiane Bottle Washer
- Hobby Wine Filter
- Located in rural Harford County between Forest Hill and Jarrettsville, Maryland on West Jarrettsville Road. 1/4 mile south of Kefauver's Lumber and Hardware.
- Free parking, Expanded Tasting Room, Wine-making and Barrel Supplies, Event Facilities, Live Music Events, Catering on premises
- MD Winery Assoc.,Md Grape Growers Assoc.
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No