PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
02/10/16Provided by YP.com
I would not, in good conscious, recommend this practice to anyone.This practice's staff members are definitely not patient or service minded. The front of the house staff is in sore need of soft skills training to improve their compassion and empathy. Completely indifferent and gossipy. They will talk about patients on the phone to patients standing waiting to pay or make an appointment. They gossip about them to each other in front of other patients. Not professional at all.
Another example is that on more than one visit I was in the waiting room for over an hour with no explanations, let alone apologies. What's the point of an appointment time?
In general, the focus is not on service to patients but on just getting through the day and making sure they don't harm anyone. That's the bottom rung of basic healthcare. Very very disappointed.
12/17/14Provided by YPmobile
I would not recommend this practice to anyone. I wasted three years with them. If you are not pregnant they don't care. If you have a problem they shuffle you around from doc or doc and nobody communicates so nobody ever knows what the other has done. I had tests done over and over with the same outcome and they never gave me the results -- for three years! Found a new doctor and practice that figure out was wrong and fixed it in 2 months. Absolutely disgusted and in disbelief of what I have gone through. I wasted three years trying to have another baby when it wasn't physically possible and they new it and never told me. All of my tests had it right there in black and white but they neglected to mention it to me the patient! Everything was always fine. Well it wasn't fine. If you are pregnant you are golden but forget it if something goes wrong.
06/18/13Provided by YP.com
I can not say enough great things about this practice! As I am petrified of needles, doctors, and proceedures, I was shaking in my boots when i was found out i was pregnant! Thank goodness for this practice - every single doctor was amazing, and I could not have gotten through it with out Dr. essando! She is amazing! If you want a wonderful practice with great patient relationships, this is your practice! All women all the time!
12/13/11Provided by YP.com
DON'T GOTO THE ALL WOMEN'S HEALTHCARE IN FLEMINGTON HUNTERDON!
When the 1st moment you walk into it, you will be attracted by all the nice atmosphere...then you got yourself into a lottery trap!
I joined them because I had the above feeling...then I lost my 1st pregnacy twins at 4months without any complications and I am super healthy!
I met 2 mid-wifies at the beginning and they were very nice and done their job.
However, the last 2 times visit were arrange to met 2 doctors.
The doctor at the lastest checking who is only concern to convince us to get flu shot more than 5mins and
done nothing of any checking, even we asked her many times about one of our baby position was too low!
I lost my twins with preterm labor 3 days later after the exam because one baby too low and the Dr. not
telling us to bedrest. Their explainlations were all lies to try to cover their negligence!
They even not tell me the lactation of the pain or care after the labor.
They didn't call any or arrange check up afterwards and claims they do care! All the tragic happened because they truely not care deep inside their heart! Once you lost your babies, they treat your lost as a bad luck and you will be trash and buried. If anyone can sucessfully labor then they took the credit. Do your own homework and don't trust the doctor completely, once you met the heartless one will be just like me, paid a big price and the scar never heal!
Women Caring For Women.
- General Info
- At All Women's Healthcare in Flemington, NJ, we take a unique approach to women's health. Our doctors and midwives work together to focus on supporting women's healthcare throughout the life-cycle. We provide women the information they need about their bodies and available treatments, empowering them to make the best decisions about their health.
Our services include:
- Family planning
- Infertility Because gynecologic health is so personal, it is imperative that our patients feel comfortable with their practitioners. We strive to be a practice that actively listens to our patients and that facilitates open and honest communication. We do this in a setting that employs the most up-to-date clinical and technical expertise. If what you are looking for is sensitive, personal, confidential and professional gynecologic and obstetrical care, select All Women's Healthcare. Call All Women's Healthcare today for more information.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Physicians & Surgeons, Birth Centers, Family Planning Information Centers, Midwives, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines), Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Public Health
- Preventive Care
- Birth Control
- Gynecological Surgery
- Geriatric Gynecology
- Prenatal & Postnatal Care
- Reproductive Health Information
- Pregnancy Counseling
- Breast Care
- Payment Options
- Hunterdon Doctors Office Bldg
- Member OF Lifeline Medical Associates LLC
- Other Information
Specialties: Women's Health