PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Serving the Tri-State for Nearly 100 Years!
- General Info
- The Evansville Association for the Blind is a not-for-profit organization committed to assisting disabled or disadvantaged persons, particularly the visually impaired, empowering them through diverse services to live and work in the community. Incorporated in the state of Indiana on April 13th, 1923, the workshop was originally established to manufacture brooms while offering job opportunities to blind men and women.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Assembly & Fabricating Service, Adult Education, Blind & Vision Impaired Services, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Computer & Technology Schools, Disability Services, Furniture Stores, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Janitors Equipment & Supplies, Mail & Shipping Services, Shipping Services
- Bagging & Packaging Corrugated Build-Up Deck Mop Manufacturing Parts Assembly & Subassembly Parts Salvaging Skin Packaging Fulfillment Services Gluing (Hot Melt) Inspection & Reselection Mailing Services Shrink Wrapping Certificate Programs:CDC (The Career Development Center) offers 5 (five) certificate programs: 1. Data Entry Keyer2. General Office Assistant3. Accounting Clerk4. Medical Office Assistant5. Medical Transcription EAB s Furniture and Mattress Center500 N. Second Ave. Open 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday,9 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, and 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. 812-422-1181 New items arrive weekly at EAB s furniture store, which also offers layaway, free delivery, the ability to custom-order pieces, and a willingness to haggle over prices.
- STAR, Evansville North Side
- • Career Development Center • Job Placement Program • Orientation & Mobility • Summer College Program
- Other Information
Services: Disabled Services