Top 15 Zombie Pickup Lines
You’re hanging out in the local zombie bar with your undead pals, just having a few drinks and relaxing after a hard day of prowling the post-apocalyptic streets and slaughtering the living. And suddenly, across the room, you spot that smoking hot redhead. Or maybe she’s a blonde. It’s hard to tell with that gaping head wound.
Anyway, you notice that she’s giving you the eye—the good one—so you start that long walk to the other end of the bar. You’re nervous. You have butterflies in your stomach. Probably literally. If your veins weren’t full of embalming fluid, your heart would totally be pounding right now. Assuming you still have a lower jaw and the capacity for human speech, what are you going to say?
Well, worry no longer. Here are 15 pickup lines guaranteed to help you score with that hot piece of graveyard bait.
- Would you like to go back to my place? Grab a shovel!
- If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me and then let me eat it?
- You’ve stolen my heart. No, seriously. Can I have it back?
- Nice ribs!
- If I had a cell phone, or any fingers, I would ask you for your number.
- As a matter of fact, I *am* Edward James Olmos.
- I have needs that cannibalism just can’t satisfy.
- It’s a good thing I’m a zombie, because you are drop-dead gorgeous!
- Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Or when you landed on that sharp stick? You should probably take that out, you know.
- If my lungs still worked, you would totally take my breath away!
- Well, okay. It’s rigor mortis. But I’m still happy to see you!
- I’d give my right arm for a date with you. Here you go!
- Are your feet tired? Because you’ve been shambling and lurching through my mind all day.
- I like my women like I like my tequila… cold and stiff. And, of course, that whole worm thing.
- I love you for your braaaaaaaaains!