Vacation in July Includes Fireworks
If you would like your July vacation to coincide with a fabulous firework show, consider an adventurous trip to one of these top 10 premier July 4th firework destinations.
- New York, NY: As one of the top fireworks spectacles in the world, Macy’s fireworks show features pyrotechnic displays which reach heights of over 1,000 feet and the entire show lasts a little less than 30 breathtaking minutes.
- Orlando, FL: The Disney World fireworks presentation goes far and beyond the light shows that Disney vacationers enjoy every night. With gigantic displays that bloom over the entire park, this is one firework show that should not be missed.
- Washington D.C.: For a memorable July vacation, consider a trip to our historic national capital. You can explore all that this amazing city has to offer, and you will also be completely awed by a stunning fireworks display over the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool.
- Philadelphia, PA: Celebrations for Independence Day in Philadelphia include a nine day festival that begins with concerts by the waterside, gourmet food extravaganzas, firework shows, entertaining venues and more firework shows.
- Boston, MA: With entertainments by popular musicians and local celebrities and large festive block parties, the only thing that tops off the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular is a grand fireworks display that booms over the entire city skyline.
- Seattle, WA: For over 20 years, Seattle citizens have enjoyed the beautiful pyrotechnic shows over Lake Union. The kick-off for the annual celebrations begins with fun family activities, games and entertainment and ends with a dazzling light show that lasts over 15 minutes.
- New Orleans, LA: If you are looking for a truly unique July vacation experience, catch the Dueling Barges Fireworks Extravaganza in New Orleans and watch the lights fly over the New Orleans Riverfront.
- Nashville, TN: Nashville combines music and fireworks to create highly entertaining and family friendly firework celebrations, and for country music enthusiasts – this is the place to be for Independence Day celebrations.
- Pasadena, CA: The Rose Bowl – more famous for its football games than fireworks shows – displays a gorgeous annual fireworks spectacle. If you would like to see this show, purchase tickets to view them in the Rose Bowl, or watch them for free outside of the stadium.
- Addison, TX: With a population of less than 20,000, this small suburb of Dallas puts on a supersize firework show. If you would like to visit Addison Texas during your July vacation, confirm reservations months in advance as almost half a million people flock to Addison to see this spectacular show.