Top 10 Questions To Ask A Realtor
Whether you’re buying or selling your home, using a realtor has the potential to save you time and money in the process. If this is your first time to use the services of a real estate agency, you may feel unsure of how to know you’re working with the right person. While your gut may lead you away from questionable real estate professionals, the top 10 questions to ask a realtor can alleviate many concerns about the rest.
- How long have you been a realtor?
- What is your experience with the real estate market in my area?
- Exactly what services do you offer for selling my home or buying a new property?
- What are your fees and who is responsible for paying them?
- What process will we use for finding potential homes or buyers?
- How long do you estimate it will take to sell my home or find a new one?
- Will you accompany me to view properties and be present when prospective buyers visit my home?
- What is your method for finding, evaluating and listing properties?
- If you’re not available to answer my questions, is there someone else I can speak with?
- Do you specialize in any particular areas of real estate?