Top 10 Places to Have a Destination Wedding
The wedding planning process allows you to make your fantasy wedding come true when you consider destination weddings. Hawaii and Niagara Falls may be popular wedding destinations in the US, but you can celebrate your marriage with loved ones while adding a stamp to your passport. Don’t forget to consider the top 10 places to have a destination wedding internationally.
- As one of the points forming the Bermuda Triangle, you can get married in Bermuda, then investigate a timeless mystery.
- A destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas features the beautiful beaches and crystal blue waters of Mexico
- Getting married on cruise through international waters is like a wedding ceremony, reception and honeymoon wrapped into one.
- Greece is home to breathtaking views and a rich culture to explore during your destination wedding.
- Ireland features an emerald green landscape to be the perfect backdrop for your destination wedding, whether you marry in Dublin or another city.
- Getting married in Jamaica gives you Caribbean beaches, nightlife and historical venues to share with your destination wedding guests.
- Considered one of the most romantic cities in the world, Paris destination weddings are always worth a place on the list.
- If you and your guests crave a Far East wedding, Tokyo has the right mix of things to do and places to hold a destination wedding you won’t find in your hometown.
- When traveling across the world isn’t your idea of wedded bliss, add Toronto to your list as an international wedding destination that doesn’t require a transatlantic flight.
- For brides who crave Italian culture and romantic gondola rides after the ceremony, Venice is home to destination weddings your guests won’t soon forget.