7 Ways to Plan Unforgettable Romantic Getaways
It’s important for couples to plan unforgettable romantic getaways from time to time. It’s a chance to spend quality alone time free from distractions and to focus on the relationship. Below are a few suggestions for some romantic getaways:
- Select locations that you’ve traveled to in the past, or discussed traveling to in the future. Use these as a stepping stone to planning your romantic getaway together. Imagine a visit to Cathy and Heathcliff’s Scottish moors, or a visit to your favorite childhood amusement park.
- Bed and breakfasts are quaint, charming and can range in price depending on location, accommodations, and time of year. Select a charming bed and breakfast with some history, or one in an absolutely gorgeous setting for a little weekend getaway.
- Make reservations at a couples-only resort on a glorious sandy beach, surrounded by blue skies and even bluer water. Be sure to snorkel, swim, play, and enjoy the scenery all day, and kick the romance up at night with quiet dinners for two, romantic dancing, and quiet walks on the beach. Or a resort that has more features in line with your personal tastes.
- Book a cruise. Cruises are affordable ways to obtain a change of scenery all while enjoying yourself every minute of the day, should you so desire. With the majority of all food, drinks, and miscellaneous items covered through the cost of the cruise, outside of expenses incurred at ports of call, cruises can be quite budget-friendly.
- Who says your romantic getaway has to be someplace you own? It could be someplace someone else owns and is comfortable lending for a few days. Think of a time share, friend’s cabin, or if comfortable and trusting, consider arranging a house swap in a foreign city.
- If the great outdoors is a place you enjoy exploring, consider a campground, cabin or National Park as a romantic getaway from everyday living. Lanterns, campfires, and a whole lot of togetherness – spells r-o-m-a-n-t-i-c.
- Book a swank local hotel for a few days and live it up. Enjoy swimming, saunas, tennis courts, etc, along with the gym for both exercise and relaxation. Let the time away from home soothe tired minds, bodies and spirits, while rekindling the romance.
Use these seven ways to plan unforgettable romantic getaways as a foundation for your unique romantic adventures