When You Need an Office Upholstery Cleaner
The upholstery is one of the things that makes you office appear inviting to clients. If it is dull, stained or plain dirty then your clients will think you are unprofessional. An office upholstery cleaner can make a big difference. Professional office upholstery cleaners use the latest in steam cleaning technology and they are trained to clean all types of materials including leather, suede, cotton, silk and wool.
Steam cleaning has a number of advantages including;
- It is economical
- It is gentle on upholstery
- It is suitable for spot and stain removal
- It can be used with stain guard
- It increases the durability and longevity of your upholstery
- It can be used with encapsulation shampoo (dry foam)
- This method can be used to clean leather upholstery
- Professional cleaners will do a spot color test before commencing the cleaning process
- Steam cleaning can be used on all kinds of fabrics including synthetics, cotton and microfibers
- Its powerful heat can pre-treat heavily soiled areas to loosen ground in dirt
- Steam cleaners use a rotary scrubber power scrubber for deep cleaning
- The hot water steam extraction process removes even stubborn stains
- Steam cleaners sanitize and deodorize upholstery
- This type of cleaning eradicates dust and allergens
- Steam extraction restores clean odors to upholstery
- Solvents can be used to flush away persistent stains and odors
- The equipment is easily maneuverable
- Steam cleaners use an after rinse that restores the pH of upholstery
Before choosing from the range of office upholstery cleaners in your area, make a few calls to different companies and as them a few questions such as;
- How long have you been in business?
- Who are your other clients?
- What kind of training have your cleaning professionals had?
- Do your professional cleaners have certification?
- Do you clean all types of upholstery?
- Do you have the Seal of Approval on equipment and cleaning products?
- Do you use environmentally sustainable cleaning products?
- How do you dispose of waste water?
- Do you guarantee to clean the upholstery without causing any damage?
How often do I need to get the office upholstery steam cleaned?
This really depends on how much traffic you have in your office. At times of year when it is raining a lot you may need the upholstery cleaned more often. However should not need it steam cleaned more than every 3-4 months. Try and work in your office upholstery cleaner when you are getting your carpets cleaned.