PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
06/25/12Provided by Citysearch
The absolute worst management company there is. I would never suggest anyone ever buy into a building managed by them and maybe check the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) on the level of owner complaints registered against them.
09/04/11Provided by Citysearch
I have found ACCU to be unresponsive and unrigorous in their approach to contract-related and legal issues. For example,
1. As a member of the HOA board, I requested documents from our ACCU manager on July 30th. I have requested these three times since, but have not received even a response to my request .
2. The manager ordered painting and repair of a section of our property.The contractor did the repairs on a trash enclosure. Unfortunately, the manager forgot to inform the contractor that the trash enclosure was to be demolished the next day! His error became our expense!
3. The manager quoted $10,000 per chimney repair. A board member found a contractor who does the same job for $2000. We now save $8000 on each chimney!
4. The manager advised that we add $3000 to our painting contract to cover siding and wood replacement. Upon completion, several board members questioned where the new wood and siding was; it turned out there wasn't any! The manager never noticed it.
5. The person in charge of the Denver office failed to follow up on my report of these and other complaints made three weeks ago. Therefore I assume this unresponsive and unrigorous approach is characteristic of the company, not just the manager.
08/17/09Provided by Citysearch
Having lived in apartment/condo buildings across the U.S. I have never been more disappointed in a property manager.
As was previously mentioned the lack of communication and arrogance in which they conduct their business is appalling. Over the past year we have run into a number of issues (of which only a handful are outlined below) which have been completely mismanaged by ACCU. I hate to throw the entire compeny under the bus for the mismanagement of one individual but the fact that numerous complaints have been made with no change makes me believe that this issue stretches further than one individual. That being said I have had wonderful interactions with members of the firm's accounting department who have been easy to work with and very quick to respond.
1) multiple times have the front door and or garage doors been left open/unlocked over the course of several days with no reply or action on the part of the property manager despite numerous calls from a number of tenants.
2) Failure to understand and communicate an issue with energy backbilling. After an issue with the energy company surfaced in April we have gone back and forth between owing/receiving a credit/back to owing. At one point the manager enlisted the services of a lawyer on the issue without the consent of the rest of the board. Needless to say this results in unnecesarry fees. That being said the lawyer, expressed to other members of the board that the simple phone call he to the energy providor could have been done by the property manager himself. Needless to say we are in mid-August and this issue has yet to be resolved.
3) On several occasions the manager has been unable to be reached by phone or email with no back up person to handle issues when the manager is on vacation or his ""phone ends up in the pool""......
4) Most recently the outdoor intercom/doorbell system has been down with little or no communication as to when this will be resolved. We are in multiple weeks now and to come home to more and more missed package stickers left UPS/fedex since they can't make it into the building or reach tenantsc an't get into the building is increasingly frustrating.
10/03/06Provided by Citysearch
This management company takes days to return phone calls. They do not respond to written request for a response. They have a ""party line"" for everything. I often wonder what I can do to get a copy of their canned responses. They have alienated every homeowner in the community with their arrogant and discouraging remarks to the point only the board members attend meetings anymore.
- General Info
- ACCU, Inc. is dedicated to providing outstanding community association property management services. As an HOA property management company, we have been working to bring efficiency to HOAs throughout Colorado since 1979.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri:
- Real Estate Management, Apartment Finder & Rental Service, Condominium Management, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Consultants, Real Estate Rental Service
- Property Management
- Single Family Homes
- Payment Options
- Goldsmith, Southeast Denver
- Other Emails