PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
MEETING YOU WHERE YOU ARE WITH UNDERSTANDING, SUPPORT, AND RESOURCES.
- General Info
- Our approach to therapy is to creat a warm, supportive environment for clients. From there, we like to help people understand how they can be and feel the way they would like to be in the world. We all have very good reasons for being exactly the way are, and once those reasons are understood, it is amazing how quickly our struggles fall away. In short periods of time, we have helped many people truly change their lives. We look forward to helping you to do the same.
- Regular Hours
- Psychologists, Counseling Services, Counselors-Licensed Professional, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Mental Health Clinics & Information, Mental Health Services
- Note: please see ou recently updated website. We offer counseling and therapy for individuals, couples, families, children, and teens. We work with depression, anxiety, life-stage issues, trauma, abuse, women's issues, men's issues, mood disorders, bi-polar disorder, eating disorders, dissociative disorders, personality disorders, and many other concerns. We have over 25 years of experience and offer help for all issues in a warm, caring environment. Please feel free to call with any questions.
- Payment Options
- We are located near the corner of Monroe Street and Outer Drive. When at that corner, head one block south on Monroe to the red blinking light at Madison. Once at the red blinking light, turn left into 2881 Monroe Street.
- Dearborn, Duvall - Edison
- Therapy and counseling offered in a quiet, warm, caring environment. Low-fee and non-insurance appointments available. Sliding-fee appointments available