PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
"To deliver the highest quality integrated mental health services to the community in the most appropriate, affordable and accessible manner possible"
- General Info
- The Timberlawn Mental Health System is a comprehensive and integrated system of psychiatric and substance abuse services for adults, adolescents and children. Timberlawn's wide range of programs and treatment options allows us to provide specific and appropriate treatment to each and every individual. This continuum of care is one of the most complete in the United States, and is one of the reasons Timberlawn is consistently considered among the best psychiatric treatment centers in the country. Timberlawn is the only psychiatric hospital in Texas to be recognized in the US News and World Report list of top hospitals in the country. Timberlawn Mental Health System offers a comprehensive range of care for children, adolescents and adults with psychiatric or substance abuse problems. Levels of care are available for every situation. This allows you to move seamlessly from one level to the next, maximizing your treatment success without continual disruptions to your care. Treatment plans are individually created and may start and end anywhere within the continuum of care we offer.
- Extra Phones
Medical Records: 214-388-6318
Main Fax Number: 214-388-6453
Admissions Fax Number: 214-388-6306
Medical Records Fax Number: 214-388-6318
Toll Free: 800-426-4944
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
- Payment Options
- Specialty Programs - Trauma - Geriatric - Dual Diagnosis - Inpatient Program - Partial Program - Southern Regional Partial Program - Intensive Outpatient - Outpatient Centers - Workshops
- Take I-30 East to the Jim Miller exit, turn right and go to Samuell Blvd, turn right, go oprox. 1 mile. The hospital will be on your left.
- Southeast Dallas, Buckner Terrace
- Outpatient Centers Timberlawn includes two full-service outpatient centers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Assessments, individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and medication management appointments are offered at all of our centers.