PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I did win a ring from a Facebook contest but was not asked to write this review. I had not heard of Bova before the contest and now that I have seen their jewelry and their design process, I am very impressed. In addition, the staff were both gracious and knowledgable. I love my ring and will return to have something designed just for me!!
Came here on suggestion by a friend when shopping for engagement rings. They were incredibly helpful in finding me the perfect stone and setting. They were patient with me as well! They stayed within my price range and the ring I chose was well under what I was willing to spend. The ring looks beautiful and my now fianc LOVES it!!!I decided to propose 2 weeks earlier than I had planned and they had the ring ready for me. The diamond is GIA certified like they said it would be. Thanks for everything Bova team!
Amazing prices and even better service! When I first went to Bova and began working with Mitch I never expected that the process could be so educational and so fun. He started by teaching me how diamonds are rated and priced. This made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. Once we started designing the ring the process became even more personal and more fun. I know my fianc is going to love the final product. I will never buy jewelry anywhere else.
Mitch was truly a pleasure to work with, and I'm definitely going to be an advocate for Bova going forward! I'm at that phase in my life (30 yrs old) where everyone I know is getting married or about to pop the question. Bova will definitely be the first place I recommend to all of my family and friends, and I know that they'll be taken care of with great service!
Bova Diamonds did a fantastic job creating a ring for me. The customer service I received from Jason Stephens was phenomenal from the moment I called their office. From start to finish, he listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen...and in a very timely manner. The ring was complete within the time frame he quoted me, and it is stunning! Not only did Bova clean and polish my existing rings, but they also fixed a loose stone in my wedding band at no extra charge while I waited for my new ring to be finished. Jason was kind, courteous, and kept me in the loop during the entire process. He was a dream to work with. I highly recommend them for any purchase, and especially custom design work!
Was referred to Bova Diamonds by a friend of mine and let me tell you, these people were awesome to deal with! I told them what was in my budget and they had many different options for me to choose from! I've shopped at other jewelers before and I've never had such a wonderful experience like this! Mitch was wonderful to deal with and really made me feel great about my decisions! I will never buy from any other Diamond store! I plan to purchase more jewelry later down the road and there's only one place I'll take my business, Bova Diamonds! Every man always feels a little bit of pressure when having to make a purchase for an engagement ring. I told Mitch exactly what I wanted, how much I was looking to spend all together, and he made it happen! I didn't want to settle and just buy something just to buy something. I got exactly what I wanted and that was awesome! Thank you guys so much for making this experience of getting engaged the perfect picture!
My Fiance surprised me with a BEAUTIFUL ring from Bova! It is everything I could have dreamed of! They even met with him on Super Bowl Sunday to get the details of the ring finalized. He came to them with my dream idea of a ring and they made it a reality. The ring almost got more attention than our engagement. I have had MANY friends message me asking where he found it at! I am beyond pleased with every aspect of my ring.
I just bought a beautiful diamond from Bova! I looked around a fair bit at other retailers and wholesalers and they had the best diamonds for the best price. I was really impressed with the diversity and quantity of diamonds that they showed me. Most stores only bring out one or two diamonds at a time, but with Bova it was like ten or twenty. The staff was also very intentional about finding me a diamond that I really wanted but never made me feel pressured into making a decision. I hope to continue doing good business with them in the future
I found Bova Diamonds on the internet during my search for an engagement ring and was greeted very professionally on the phone and setup an appointment for the very next day. I went in and was shown several diamonds within my budget and they custom made a beautiful ring for me. I would recommend Bova Diamonds to everyone I know. The prices are amazing and customer service was outstanding. Nir the owner is awesome and has an amazing staff.
i got my fianc her wedding ring at bova and i can't start to explain how great the customer service was. i walked in and everyone seemed so happy and energetic. while i enjoyed my margarita Genna helped me find not only the perfect ring but a beautiful stone for half of what it would have cost at Zales. i would suggest to anyone looking for any jewelry to go to Bova Diamonds!!
The people at Bova were fabulous! I had searched at many wholesale outfits and retail stores and online. Kathleen was amazing. She was patient and would work with me as I would come back again and again with revisions for the engagement ring and diamond. Kathleen is one of the best people I know in the Diamond business. I felt like I got the best value for money and my fiance was so thrilled to get the ring. She loves it!!! She looks at the everyday and other people give her compliments all the time. I would go back to them again. Thanks Bova for everything!
My experience with my engagement ring purchase was seamless and fantastic at Bova Diamonds. Jason was perfect in working within my budget to get me the best deal for my fianc. He came up with a beautiful stone and designed a beautiful setting to match. I have purchased retail before and been taken advantage of. At Bova, Jason not only made me feel like I got a good deal, I actually got one... I recommend Bova Diamonds to others, and I look forward to dealing with them again in the future.
Jessica at Bova is the epitome of CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! She is amazing and made the whole process a great one! I don't know what Bova would do without her! I will definitely be back for future purchases. You won't regret doing business at Bova...just make sure you ask for Jessica:)
I was only in the market for a loose diamond, as I already have a ring to set it in. I let Mitch know my budget, and he gave a me a great selection of stones that were in my range. Having shopped around for longer time than I care to admit, it was refreshing to deal with somebody who actually worked within my range, and wasn't pushy. He began to understand exactly what I was looking for, and what attributes I would rule out. In the end I got a fantastic stone at a great price.
Bova Diamonds crated a beautiful custom wedding ring. I would highly recommend that if you are in the market for a diamond, give Bova a chance, the price and quality can't be matched.
Value, Style, Quality, Trust. For 35 years,
- General Info
- In 1976, Cook Diamonds opened its doors in the World Trade Center. In addition to its core business of diamond importing, Cooks added gold chains and other fine jewelry to the Company's inventory. With the reputation for honesty Cook Diamonds built, the company was able to expand into the designing and manufacturing of jewelry, as well as, the addition of colored gemstones to the ever-increasing inventory. Cooks is a major source, not only for local jewelers and private customers, but also an ever-broadening audience nationally and internationally. Cook Diamonds is a leading watch supplier in the Southwest, as well as a major loose diamond importer and fine jeweler.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Jewelers-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Diamonds, Diamonds-Wholesale, Jewelers, Jewelry Appraisers, Jewelry Buyers, Jewelry Designers, Jewelry Repairing, Watches
- Value, Style, Quality, Trust. For 38 years, Cook Diamonds has established a tradition of providing customers with high quality loose diamonds, fine jewelry, precious and semi-precious gem stones, quality brand mens and womens watches, engagement rings, wedding bands, stackable rings and friendly customer service. We have a large variety of loose stones, mountings, finished jewelry, custom jewelry, engagement rings, wedding rings, mens wedding bands, bracelets, necklaces, and cufflinks. We also have a large selection of diamond earrings in all different styles including; hoops, huggies and charms. Our jewelry collection includes a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and styles ranging from classically simple to highly fashionable and uniquely vintage. When a truly unique design is required, we are prepared to design and manufacture a one-of-a-kind piece that will be cherished for a lifetime. Cook Diamonds is known for its friendly and professional staff who is ready to help you surprise the people you love with gifts as special as they are. Our services include jewelry repair and cleaning, quality manufacturing, re-purposing jewelry, engraving, sizing, settings, appraisals, diamond replacements and more! A selection of our vendors: A. Jaffe, Simon G., Diabella and MaeVona. For more information or to gain access to our wholesale diamond and jewelery showroom, please call us at 214.745.1622.
- Payment Options
- A. Jaffe, Armadani, C. Gonshor, Coast, Dora, KC Designs, Le Vian, Lieberfarb, MaeVona, Meira T, Ritani, Simon G, Sofia
- World Trade Ctr
- Northwest Dallas
- Professional and courteous G.I.A. trained staff available to meet your every need.
- Starbucks Cafe
- WTC Cafeteria and Grill
- Jewelers Vigilance Committee
- Jewelers Board of Trade
- Jewelers of Ameica
- Gemological Institute of America
- Other Information
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Pets Allowed: No