PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
This is a really nice paintball facility with a great staff that wants you to have fun, safely. The Sunday we were there, they ran one game at a time, with everyone able to join, all day long, with 5 minute breaks between games. The vast majority of games had re-spawn, so you got to play the whole time. Each game, the field location and game objective were different, so it never got boring.
I'm only at 4 stars because there were few things that detracted:
1) Your rental marker (paintball gun) must be FULLY out of CO2 before they will refill it. This guarantees that you will run out of CO2 during live play. It happened to me twice.
2) The concession stand we were counting on for lunch wasn't ever open. Their website said " the main concession stand is closed during the winter months (approx. mid November – early March)". We were there in mid October.
3) The castle that is featured so prominently on their website was used only once during the day. We missed that game, having gone offsite for lunch.
4) Our rental masks' lenses were scratched up to the point of making it harder to see.
5) We were so outgunned by the 10-paintballs-per-second electric marker folks that it wasn't fun to play against them. And there were lots of them.
A few notes for first-timers:
1) They offer a really good deal for two or four players on Groupon.
2) Wear sunscreen.
3) If you bring your own mask, it must have a chin-strap or it won't be allowed.
4) Except for special days, you have to buy and use the field's paint. We needed at least 1000 balls per person for the day.
5) Paintballs do hurt - briefly - so you may want to think about protecting your neck, the top of your head, and other areas that are exposed. You have to balance this against not getting too hot. There's no perfect answer!
6) Bring drinks and food; the snack bar may not be open!
7) You may want to put towels over your car seats for the drive home.
I do recommend Blitz and I do think many people - you probably know who you are - will have a hell of a good time playing here. Give them a try!
The best in colorado. People were nice and there were alot of them. 2 turfed psp fields couldnt wear regular cleats though. they even had a broken down heli and a two story fort so much fun. i love defending. one of the best thing was it was the cheapest paintball field i could find and its right off I25. i would have to say i wanna come here for every occasion i can find. they even have the biggest hyperball field i have seen. i even saw a nppl field but i didnt play it. to busy on the turf. the best quality though was their safety. their refs were firm, they made people do push ups to remember for crying out loud. people got thier ristbands marked after chronoing. all in all an amazing place with alot of amazing experiences 10 out of 10 in my book :-) ps dont use mapquest or googlemaps. they dont take u there lol they have directions on the website follow them
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri Closed Sat - Sun:
- Outdoor Paintball Fields, Tournaments, Airsoft
- Payment Options