PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Had a problem with my manual shifting in a Toyota T100..Doug the manager suggested replacing my master and slave cylinder to correct the problem.. Doug and the mechanic noticed that the pivot ball on the shifting fork was worn and adviced me that it might be a problem down the road... next day the pivot ball broke off ...took the truck back to have it replaced... Doug replaced the pivot ball with a new one and corrected the problem.. it now shifts like butter... Both Doug and the mechanic were polite and had a professional workmanship matter... I would recommend certified transmission for your needs.... The T100 Guy... Thank you guys again....
The job done right at the right price....that's Certified Transmission!
- General Info
- The goal of the team at our Council Bluffs transmission shop is to provide our customers with the most ethical, honest, and professional service in an effort to accurately troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their transmissions, all with our company slogan "The Job Done Right at the Right Price" in mind. Certified Transmission employs technicians and specialists that have exceptional training and expertise and take pride in each and every transmission they repair.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Auto Transmission, Auto Repair & Service, Clutches, Transmissions-Other
- Transmission reseal, Transmission replacement.
- Transmission repair, transmission service
- transmission rebuild, transmission cooler, 4-Wheel drive 4x4, Automatic transmission,
- Manual transmission, Performance transmission, Transmission Adjustment
- computer diagnosis, external diagnosis, Fluid & filter replacement,
- Payment Options
APRA - Automotive Parts Rebuilders Association
ASE - National Institute for "Automotive Service Excellence
ATRA - Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association
BBB National Torch Award Winner
Better Business Bureau (BBB) member
- Other Information
Specialties: Fuel Injectors, Trucks