PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
SHN delivers comprehensive and creative professional solutions to meet engineering, geologic, and related client needs.
- General Info
- SHN Engineers & Geologists, Inc. is a California State and Federal small business enterprise meeting the engineering, geologic, and environmental needs of communities in Southern Oregon and Northern California. We live where we work, giving clients extra assurance that our projects are designed and constructed to last and work well. Our familiarity with local and regional conditions (environmental, economic, and cultural) and our relationships with resource agency staff, bring value to our clients’ jobs that other consulting firms can’t. SHN offices are in Eureka, Redding, and Willits, CA, and in Coos Bay and Klamath Falls, OR. We are leaders in the fields of trenchless technologies, mechanically stabilized embankments for slope stability, and seismic evaluation photography. Our client base includes local, state, federal, and tribal governments; construction firms; hospitals; schools and universities; the energy and resources industries; and development companies. We are certified as a Small Business Enterprise by the State of California. Our business values and company culture are traditional yet always adapting and responding to change. We practice financial, social, and environmental sustainability, as supported by our 36 years in business. More than 40% of SHN employees are actively engaged in professional, community service, youth music and sports, environmental, and religious organizations.
- Business History
- SHN began as Selvage and Heber in 1979, quickly became Selvage, Heber & Nelson, and is now known as SHN Engineers & Geologists. Many of our original clients are still with us today, and we are proud of their friendship and trust.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Environmental & Ecological Consultants, Environmental Engineers, Land Companies, Professional Engineers
- Boundary Surveys Construction Construction Management Construction Surveys Economic Development Engineering Environmental Science Environmental Services Feasibility Studies GIS Surveys GPS GPS Surveys Geographic Information Systems Global Positioning Systems Lead Legal Legal Descriptions Local Lot Line Adjustments Masonry Materials Testing Mold OSHA Compliance Percolation Testing Project Management Rock Septic Systems Site Assessments Sites Soil Soil Testing Soils Storm Water Testing Underground Storage Tanks
- Payment Options
- American Council of Engineering Companies U.S. Green Building Council
- Other Information
Specialties: Water Systems, Land Stability, Maps, Surveyed Land, Streets, Landslides, Civil Engineering, Erosion, Roads, Public Works, Geology, Wetlands, Drainage Systems, Slopes, Highways
Appointment Needed: Yes