PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
10/21/16Provided by YP.com
I would without a doubt hire the Joslyn Law Firm again if I was ever in trouble again.
Brian did an excellent job on my case he knows the law. I would definitely recommend the Joslyn Law Firm to anyone looking for a good firm with good rates and capable lawyers.
02/19/14Provided by YP.com
I am a current client of Mr.Joslyn. Before initially retaining an attorney I spoke with many highly recommend lawyers, and after my first phone conversation with Mr.Joslyn, I knew I wanted no one else handling my case but him. Brian spent over 45 minutes speaking with me and for the first time in all of my calls with other attorneys, asked questions to get to know me, not only as a client, but as person. Because of that, Brian was able to have my case sentenced to treatment in lieu of a conviction so that my mistake would not cost me my future and all my hard work and education would not be gone with a felony conviction. His office staff was amazing to me, respectful, helpful, and accommodating as I was traveling from out of state for my court case. On top of everything else, Brian and his staff made financial arrangements with myself and my family that are unheard of! I can tell you that no other attorney would do such. I was arrested for a probation violation in my case, and was worried Brian and his firm would not accept me again as a client as I still owe on my past balance, so I did not contact him. Brian saw my name on the docket when I was in jail for arrangement, came and found me, handled my case so I could post a bond. Not only did he do that without mention of money, a past balance, and most importantly without judgment, he went and spoke with my family in detail for over 30 minutes in the courthouse. As I am sure I am not alone in this, but my family has suffered as much as I have if not more through this ordeal. Knowing that Brian and his firm were there for them, to answer any and all questions, and re assure them that he would do any and everything to make sure I was ok and safe throughout the process, is purely priceless. I would recommend Mr.Joslyn and his firm to anyone dealing with a criminal case. You will not find another lawyer that is so non-judgmental, hardworking, compassionate, and is truly working for your best interest at all costs. I thank Mr.Joslyn and his firm for everything that they have done for me and continue to do.
09/22/11Provided by YP.com
I hired attorney Brian Joslyn to represent me when I was charged with a felony 5. I was facing up to 12 months in prison and $2500 fine. I was very nervous about my case. Brian answered all of my questions and he informed me of all of my rights, he was extremely knowledgeable in this area of law and analyzed each aspect of my case for an effective legal defense. Brian was able to place me into a diversion program in lieu of any criminal conviction or prison sentence. It is obvious that Mr. Joslyn cares about his clients, knows the facts of the law and is dedicated to his work. I would recommend Brian to anyone accused of a criminal related offense.
Columbus Criminal Defense Attorneys - Fighting for the BEST results.
- General Info
- "The Joslyn Law Firm is honored to be recognized as one of Ohio's most experienced criminal and DUI defense law firms. Our criminal lawyers in Columbus Ohio have directed over 15,000 criminal cases. Our legal team's founding lawyer, Brian Joslyn has been ranked by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys as one of the ten best criminal defense attorneys in the state of OH. Columbus CEO Magazine has named Brian Joslyn as a top criminal lawyer in Columbus. The National Trial Lawyers Association has recognized Brian Joslyn as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer nationwide. We pride ourselves on our legal performance and seek to lead our legal community to a higher standard of criminal defense representation. Our Columbus criminal attorneys have clients in Central Ohio, as well as Franklin County, Pickaway County, Madison County, Delaware County, Licking County, Fairfield County and Union County. Call our professional Columbus criminal defense and OVI lawyers that care for you and your future." The Joslyn Law Firm represents clients throughout Columbus, Ohio and the communities within the surrounding counties. If you are facing criminal charges for misdemeanor or felony offenses, knowing your options is of the utmost importance. Brian Joslyn is a strong advocate for men, women and minors who are facing life-changing charges whether they are DUI, drug charges, domestic violence, or other offenses. Each client receives the attention to detail their case deserves, regardless of the charges they are facing. Brian Joslyn understands that every situation is different, and only by carefully listening and hearing all the details of the situation can a strong defense be built. In these situations, it is best to know your rights, and know your options. If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, contact the Joslyn Law Firm as soon as possible for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. Contact us today at (614) 444-1900
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Domestic Violence Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Federal Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Juvenile Law Attorneys, Sex Offense Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys
- Criminal Defense and DUI/OVI Defense Attorneys
- Payment Options
- This business is located right down the street from the courthouse on the corner of South High Street and Whittier.
- Brewery District, South Columbus
- NACDA top Ten Selection for Criminal Defense in Ohio, National trial Lawyers Association Top 100, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, BBB A+ Rating, Nationally Ranked Superior DUI Attorney by the NAFDD, National College for DUI Defense - Member, Federal Bar Association, Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member, National Police Accountability Project, American Bar Association, DUI Defense Lawyers Association - Member, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws - Member, American Association for Justice