PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
We are here for YOU!
- General Info
- Free help for unplanned pregnancies in Columbia, PA. Previously "Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services". Think you're pregnant? Not sure what to do? You are not alone - we're here for you! You owe it to yourself to consider all your options. We do not profit from your pregnancy decision, no matter what you choose. We empower you with the knowledge you need to make an informed decision. All our services are 100% FREE, confidential, and non-judgmental. We provide free pregnancy tests, free pregnancy ultrasounds (limited 1st trimester), information that's medically accurate about local abortion clinics & pills, prenatal and options education, parenting classes/support, a baby boutique, post-abortion support, and community support referrals.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed Closed Thu: Fri - Sun Closed
- Pregnancy Information & Services, Abortion Alternatives, Baby Accessories, Furnishings & Services, Birth Control Information & Services, Diaper Service, Diapers, Educational Services, Family Planning Information Centers, Pregnancy Counseling, Religious Organizations, Social Service Organizations, Social Services-Information & Referral Programs, Social Workers, Youth Organizations & Centers
- Parenting Education
- Prenatal Education
- Post-Abortion Support
- Baby Boutique
- STD Education
- Help for Unintended Pregnancy
- Free Limited First Trimester Ultrasound
- Medically-Accurate Abortion Information
- Community Support Referrals
- Free Pregnancy Tests and Options Education
- Conveniently located on Route 462 in downtown Columbia, PA. Easy drive from York, PA (just east over the river).
- Free street parking!
- Healthy Moms Healthy Babies Coalition,Care Net,Heartbeat International,National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA)
Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services