Schedule your FREEConsultationContact Us
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
You have enough on your plate; let us work for you handling the legal aspects of your claim so that you can focus on healing.
- General Info
- Tough and bold full service law firm in Cleveland Ohio with over 30 years experience. Personal Injury experts. No fee unless you win! Death and Injury, Accidents, Workers' Compensation, Malpractice, Social Security Claims. Now taking Elder Law, Estates and Trusts and Guardianship cases. Located downtown in the historic Leader Building, Suite 230
- Business History
- Leonard Ehrenreich graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 1973 and accepted the position of the Assistant Director of Law for the City of Cleveland. He worked on numerous major cases for the city with several Directors of Law, in the administrations of Cleveland Mayors Perk, Kucinich and Voinovich. He also handled appellate cases in several Courts of Appeals, winning every case. After 6 years of representing the City of Cleveland, Mr. Ehrenreich decided that he would rather represent the people and so, since 1980, when he went into private practice, he has been representing the hardworking people of Ohio. For 45 he has been tirelessly fighting to get them the benefits they need, from necessary treatment to well deserved financial settlements.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Attorneys, Credit & Debt Counseling, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Social Security Consultants & Representatives, Workers Compensation & Disability Insurance, Workers Compensation Assistance
- Powers of Attorney, Guardianships, & Conservatorships
- Personal Injury Services
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Elder Law
- Leader Bldg
- Downtown Cleveland
- We have over 40 years of experience handling cases like yours.
- Other Information
Specialties: Personal Injury, Labor Relations