PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
05/18/12Provided by Citysearch
I am so disgusted with this company. The guy that drives the white SUV is a real jerk. He screams and yells at people and is so disrespectful. Not only is it disheartening to be yelled at but he was screaming in front of 20 or more people. What a real a$$ and so disrespectful to woman D & R Movers will never ever get my business. Pay the extra because you get what you pay for.
01/04/12Provided by Citysearch
I rarely review businesses, but the time and money value of D&R Movers was so exceptional that I had to share my experience. Setting up the move was a breeze, and while they don't have a fancy website like their competitors, their receptionist was patient and answered all my questions. (I believe there is only one receptionist, so if you can't get through during normal business hours try calling back later that day.) Adrian and Rob not only had great, personable attitudes, they moved me from a studio to a one bedroom, up FOUR flights of stairs in UNDER TWO HOURS! I spent $180, (not including tip), and it was worth every penny. These guys were superb!
A few other points:
Nothing was damaged during the move.
I felt like their truck and (free!) furniture padding was clean and in good shape.
They arrived right on time.
Be prepared to pay in CASH! I knew this only from reading previous reviews; no one from the company mentioned this to me.
09/23/11Provided by Citysearch
I usually move myself with the help of family and friends. I didn't have the resources to move myself and I'm not getting any younger. So I called around and found that D&R Movers had the best price (2men @ $70/hr) These guys were very professional they didn't scratch or break anything. I always break something and scratch up my walls. These guy didn't scratch my new walls at all. They broke down my bed and furniture and put them back together. They helped me set up my new house. I will never move myself again. I called U-Haul and after truck rental and the time I would be off work it would have cost me more to move myself. I will recommend D&R Movers to everyone
09/16/11Provided by Citysearch
We have always moved ourselves because hiring a moving company was easily $1000. My friends canceled on me at the last moment and I found these guys. They were great, they were professional, got all the stuff on the truck so we didn't have to make to trips like I had planned and saved me a ton of money. This is the way I am moving from now on.
08/16/09Provided by Citysearch
I hired them to move my furniture a week prior to the actual move. First, they arrived four hours late, did not bother to call and notify me that they were going to be late, and when they arrived the ""head"" mover was rude and disrespectful. ultimately, I had to hire new movers the following day. This company is ran horribly and with no regard to satisfying their customers. Do not use this company.
06/30/09Provided by Citysearch
This was the worst experience I've ever dealt with hiring movers. Within the first 10 minutes of moving my furniture they destroyed my $600 Sauder, Genuine Solid Wood, Computer Armoire. The tried to cram it on the truck, got it jammed in between the ramp and the top of the moving truck and instead of stopping and trying another angle, they continued to push and cram until it snapped directly down the middle. DESTROYED it!! I immediatly called the Manager, he agreed to pay me 16.cents per lb and quoted me a reimbursement pay of $180. It's been over six weeks since I moved and have not heard a word back from this company. BTW, the mover from D&R that was
""in charge"", immediately began to lie and deny that he was at fault; however, I did have witnesses. He then became beligerent and began unloading the boxes he started to move into my driveway. I called another local Cincinnati mover that day, (Apache Movers) they fit me in the next day and the service from Apache was excellent. I am recommeding Apache to all of my friends, peers, co-workers etc. Will never ever use D&R or will never recommend them to anyone!
05/22/08Provided by Citysearch
D&R movers did a wonderful job. They were very fast -which sometimes you worry they may prolong the move to make more money. Their goal was to be effeicent and fast! They were very polite and worked hard. They were very kind in their care of items. They made usre things were covered and put away in the right places. They were flexible.Nothing was broken except a light bulb and really that was our error for not packing it! But so far everyhing looks ok. We have not opened all boxes. But they were personable and very organized. They knew how to coordiante all the items in the truck. I have had people help me move before and my stuff had been damaged. These guys are down to earth and have great customer services. There wonderful!
Get moving with the help of D and R Movers Cincinnati! Call us today! (513) 921-1968
- General Info
- Moving to a new home can be a stressful task. But it doesn't have to be D and R Movers Cincinnati is the best moving company, it's employees are eager to help you with the bulk of your move. We do same day moves! Our movers are specialists in odd/emergency type moves. No job too big or too small! Our local movers work fast to save your money. Whether you're in need of local movers to move around the corner or to the other coast, D and R Movers Cincinnati are here to help you with all your local moving needs. We offer complete moving services from packing and crating to all the heavy lifting and actual moving, including but not limited to antiques, fine art, and piano's. We are eager to help your move to be as fast and painless as possible. Our local movers work fast to save you money, No matter the size of your move, D and R Movers Cincinnati are prepared to help. We even offer storage services for those items that you aren't ready to move just yet. D and R Movers Cincinnati will provide you the most professional movers suitable for your particular move. Following the guidelines we propose will put your mind at ease so you may concentrate on more important situations. The advantages of using a local Cincinnati mover are many and varied; read more at our local Cincinnati movers page which may spark an idea or question for us. Get moving with the help of D and R Movers Cincinnati Call us today! (513) 921-1968
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Movers & Full Service Storage, Building Specialties, House & Building Movers & Raising, Movers, Movers-Commercial & Industrial, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Moving-Self Service, Piano & Organ Moving, Self Storage, Storage Household & Commercial, Transportation Consultants, Transportation Services
- Our moving service are Complimentary, obligation-free estimates,Friendly, honest, reliable service;Competitive pricing;Residential-to-residential moves;Prompt pickup, transport and unloading from or to any number of locations;Email and telephone confirmations;Polite, well-presented moving experts;Complete packing services;Furniture disassembly and assembly;Intra-building moves (moves within the same building);Labor-only moves;Truck loading and unloading;Heavy lifting for home organization or staging;Storage unit pickup and drop-off
- Payment Options
- D and R Movers Cincinnati Carries Top Brands
- Servicing Cincinnati, Fairfield, Hamilton, Sharonville, and more. Call Us Today for a free estimate!
- East Price Hill
- D and R Movers Cincinnati Also Move Pianos, Hot Tubs, Big Screen TVs, Refrigerators, WashersDryers, Pool Tables, Apartments, Homes, Businesses and Furniture. We provide safe, secure Moving for a great price.
- Whether its to accommodate a growing business or because you have found the perfect location, there comes a time in the life of every company when it becomes necessary to move at D and R Movers Cincinnati. We understand that when it comes to using a local commercial moving company to move your business, costly downtime is not an option. As your partner in office relocation, we will work with you on a progressive plan to ensure that you are always up and running.Our corporate moving services include:Assessment of building services, parking, and permits.Packing materials for all employees with clear, printed instructions for use;Safe transfer of furniture, equipment and supplies;Protective covering for floor.Customized move plan.Licensed, bonded, insured professionals.Contact us today for an estimate, and we will discuss your options for your next business move.