Best Price Guarantee When You Book Direct.Book Now
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/10/09Provided by Citysearch
I wish that we would've spent our $100 elsewhere! This place is the absolute worst place that we have stayed. We love Chattanooga, and plan on going back to that city, but we will not ever stay there again. The staff was very unprofessional and rude. Maybe they don't like their job, so get another one. When we checked in,the man was young,but nice. Then the rest of our stay wasn't so great. The work outroom is pretty small and open, for all to see while you work out.The ""salt water pool"" was a little weird and smelly. I seen pictures of the rooms on the internet and thought that they would be larger and more inviting. We couldn't even open the window for fresh air. What if a fire broke out? The windows are actually screwed shut! The maids were cleaning the rooms of people that have left earlier than check out time, and opening doors of people that haven't even checked out yet. This is wrong in many ways. So please spend your well earned money elsewhere.There are so many other motels that are even closer to everything in Chattanooga.Did I mention the $3.00 per night ""parking fee"" that is charged nightly to your tab?If you are a smoker,you get looked at like you're an alien from outer space.If you smoke on the property,but not in your room,and ""smell"" like smoke, you get charged $250 plus tax on that(to your tab)(without notice).
Join IHG One Rewards. It's better to be a member. Book hotels direct at ihg.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these prices anywhere else.
- General Info
- IHG One Rewards. It's better to be a member. Join IHG One Rewards to unlock benefits that will immediately enhance your next stay. Located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Downtown Chattanooga hotel is close to all Chattanooga's main attractions. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Downtown Chattanooga hotel is only minutes from Rock City, Ruby Falls, Lookout Mountain, The Tennessee Aquarium and scores of downtown attractions. Certain to please the busy executive or leisure traveler are the Holiday Inn Express & Suites' array of special amenities including complimentary hot buffet breakfast, free wireless and wired Internet access, free local phone calls, large work desk and ergonomic desk chairs, 32" HD/LCD flat screen TV, complimentary USA Today each weekday morning, indoor heated saltwater swimming pool, 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and a 24-hour complimentary business center. Deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed Southern atmosphere await our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Chattanooga hotel guests.
- Regular Hours
Open 24 Hrs
- Social Links
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Corporate Lodging, Lodging, Motels
- Full-service restaurant featuring
- hair dryers and irons
- Best-4-Breakfast in the U.S. & Canada
- IHG Rewards frequent guest program.
- Relaxing lounge
- Swimming pool
- Kids Eat Free in the U.S. & Canada
- Room service
- Free high-speed Internet access in the U.S. & Canada
- Business Services
- Meeting facilities and the Holiday Inn Meeting Promise
- Fitness center
- Comfortable guest rooms equipped with coffeemakers
- Kids Stay Free
- Payment Options
- IHG Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels Group, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Staybridge Suites, EVEN Hotels, avid hotels, voco hotels, Regent Hotels, Atwell Suites, vignette Collection
- Downtown Chattanooga
- Fitness Center, Private Bath, Meeting Facilities Hotel Dining, Hotel Pool
- Dutch, English, French, Greek, Spanish, Turkish
- Other Information