PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
The Ladies of Lineage is a beautiful store that offers a very intimate and wonderful experience. The girl was peach to work with and really took her time with me. They have an impeccable selection of dresses that make it hard to choose from. Thank you for hanging my perfect dress!
I don't live in Charlotte and I have a slightly complicated schedule leading up to my wedding in August and Natasha took GREAT care of me as we figured out schedules and dress arrival. I went to many different bridal shops and I just felt very at home while at Ladies of Lineage. They really listened to me in terms of design and budget.
I went to Ladies of Lineage and Lineage Bridal Boutique on a whim. My BM found it last minute and they were able to accommodate us easily. Natasha was very friendly and personable. She found me a variety of dresses in my budget range and ended up encouraging me to try some dresses on outside of my comfort zone... and SO glad she did. Ended up finding THE dress and it's nothing like I pictured it! These ladies are amazing and highly recommend people go check them out
had the most wonderful experience with Natasha at Ladies of Lineage. We had a private appointment and not only did she make me feel like royalty she made me feel like a member of the Ladies of Lineage family. She actually took the time to get to know me and the vision that I had in mind, unlike other more commercial shops. I felt completely at ease in her very capable hands. I know I can trust her judgment on helping me put together my entire dream wedding look. The shop is absolutely adorable and I HIGHLY recommend Ladies of Lineage over ALL other bridal shops!
This is the most amazing boutique in Charlotte. Any girl that has the opportunity to shop at Ladies of Lineage is so lucky! I had the most memorable and perfect experience with Natasha that I will never forget. She is so patient, focuses all on you, and will do anything you ask of her over and over again and do it with effort and a positive attitude. She is an incredible and down to earth person that made my wedding gown shopping so special.
Ladies of Lineage is a beautiful place to experience shopping for a Wedding Gown! Jodene and Natasha were more than wonderful, not just to me, but to my family and friends who were there to share the experience with me. They made me feel like a true bride-to-be, and their cheerful spirit was contagious amongst us all! Finding the dress of my dreams here was a memory I will cherish forever. I am happier than I ever thought I would be, and I am so thankful Ladies of Lineage was a part of it all!
My parents and I had a WONDERFUL experience shopping and selecting my wedding dress. They found me a selection of dresses that met my height needs! They were great about clipping the dress from many different sides so I could see the different aspects of the dresses (no other wedding parlor did that). They had a great sense of humor with me and my parents, which made the whole situation fun and easy (again, not something we experienced at the other shops we went to).
Heard such great things about your store ! A good friend raved and raved a few weeks ago. Then today my future daughter in law called to tell me how thrilled she was with your store and that she bought her dress there . Thank you for the great service and wonderful prices!
I just wanted to let you know that your shop is going to flourish. You know your stock and fabrics and can read a bride like no other. We had a marvelous experience at Ladies of Lineage. It was fun and you are so personable and knowledgeable. I appreciated that you asked about the whys of some of Bethany's choices like sleeves and various fabrics. You know a mother can only say so much before she is turned down. I just knew when she wanted to change too many things it was not "the dress." Thank you so much. I can't say enough about your professionalism and genuine concern for your brides to be. Thank you many times over for your great service.
Redefining The Bridal Gown Shopping Experience!
- General Info
- The women behind the title. We're quirky, we're fun, lovers of all fashion and everything bridal. Step into our closets and you'll find two women with a passion for creating a bridal shopping experience to remember. Gone are the days where traveling to find a dream bridal design is necessary. We hand select each design with every size, every style and every budget in mind. Whether you're a southern belle or city chic with a stylish edge, we're here to help you create the wedding day look you've always dreamt of. Welcome to our family. . . The Lineage Family. Appointments are preferred to ensure we can devote the time and attention that each brides deserves. Thank you for your cooperation with this request.
- Appointment Only Hours
Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pmRegular Hours Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Bridal Shops, Shoe Stores, Wedding Tailoring & Alterations, Women's Clothing, Women's Fashion Accessories
- Gowns, Shoes, Accessories, Bridal Gowns, Bridal Couture
- Payment Options
- Lea- Ann Belter, Rosa Clara, AIRE Barcelona, Benjamin Adams Couture, Erin Cole, Junko Yoshioka, Justine M Couture, La Gartier, Lis Simon, SOFT , THEIA Couture, Victoria Sdoukos Couture
- Dilworth, Southend, Myers Park, Eastover, Ballantyne
- Other Information
Pets Allowed: No
Bike Parking: Yes
Parking: Street, Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Price Range : Average