Contact Us TodayContact Us
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
11/11/11Provided by YP.com
In 2007 Dr Rubin told me my cat had cancer and 3 months to live. When I requested the xrays and paper work to take to another doctor for a 2nd opinion. Dr Rubin told me that I got a 2nd opinion when he sent the xrays to he specialist for review and that I didn't need a 3rd because my cat would be dead in 3 to 4 weeks....
Went to another Doctor that actually treated my cat for the cancer and she is still alive in 2011. Awful man, if I could put no stars I would
Rat Baby came into my office for a 2nd opinion for a lump on her abdomen. It had been diagnosed previously as a mammary tumor. An x-ray of her chest showed a mass in her chest. The x-rays were sent to a Board Certified surgeon (at no additional cost to the client) for an opinion which was as follows: "This could easily be a metastatic disease. The other possibility is mineralization from an old chronic lesion. If the owners wish to pursue, we would recommend full cancer workup (bloods, abdominal ultrasound, mammary mass cytology) and if indicated a lung lobectomy for biopsy." The client was given the x-rays and this report to get a 3rd opinion. I am happy that Rat baby's mass turned out not to be a malignant mammary tumor, however I did nothing inappropriate regarding her treatment.
02/11/09Provided by YP.com
Dr. Rubin has been our family's vet for many years. He has been there through some tough illnesses and still remembers all of the names of the pets that have past on. I trust his opinions and diagnosis and even though he's a bit of a drive for me now, will continue to bring him my pets.
07/09/08Provided by YP.com
Dr. Rubin was our dog's vet until her death 2 years ago. He was great; he listened to us and worked with us on a health care plan. He was kind and gentle to Brandy. When her time came, he came to the house so she was surrounded by her family and in a safe place with no apprehension. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Rubin and his staff.
Your Veterinarian in Charlotte, NC
- General Info
- We are a small veterinary practice, serving Charlotte and the surrounding area since the 1970s. We pride ourselves on providing personalized, affordable medical attention for your pet. Please contact the Animal Health Care Center Of Charlotte, NC to arrange your pet's appointment or to learn more about our services. To contact us, please call 704.392.3259, email us at email@example.com.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Animal Registration & Identification Service, Pet Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Parasites Treatment and Control
- Veterinary Surgery
- Payment Options
- Lupine Collars & Leashes
- 3716 Wilkinson Blvd - Charlotte, NC 28208-5541
- Westerly Hills
- In-Office Pharmacy - Boarding
- Other Information
Parking: On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes