See Special OffersGet Offer
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
06/06/12Provided by YP.com
I called and had my car towed there on 05/21/12 today is 06/06/12 and still not done. I was originally told my transmission would be complete on 05/25/12 then 05/30/12 then 06/04/12 then 06/07/12 now today was told 06/08/12. Anyone else think this is ridiculous? I would also note they have not called me since 05/21/12 with the price. I have had to call them each time to hear of the delay. The rep Gil just keeps saying "These things happen with parts suppliers" I thought I was getting somewhere with Antonio but his promised call never happened and I called today to deal with Gil again and told these things happen. I would not bring my car back here to save my life.
People who know go to AAMCO!
- General Info
- We are the experts in transmission repair and complete car care - clutches, brakes, factory scheduled maintenance, electrical, check engine lights, radiators, overheating problems, a/c and more.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Brake Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automotive Tune Up Service, Clutches, Transmissions-Other, Truck Service & Repair
- Transmission Shop, Auto Repair Shop, Brake Shop, Oil Change Service, Auto Service
- Payment Options
- Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Toyota, Odyssey, Civic, Explorer, F150, Blazer, Town & Country, Suburban
- Medford Street - The Neck, Charlestown
- Other Email
- Other Information
Specialties: Four Wheel Drives, Exhaust Systems, 4wd, Struts, Minivans, Catalytic Converters, Antifreeze, Engines, A C, Heating Systems, Drums, 4x4s, Radiators, Heating Equipment, Transmissions, Cooling, Maintenance, 4 Wheel Drives, Motors, Front Wheel Drives, Heaters, Air Conditioning, Shoes, Fans, Performance Cars