- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Injury TreatmentIf you've been in a car crash, you know how painful and disruptive these kinds of injuries can be. Millions of people are hurt in auto collisions each year, and some people suffer for decades with chronic pain...even after a "minor" collision.
- Disc Herniation TreatmentIf you live in Cabot and have been diagnosed with a disc herniation, try a natural approach before injections or surgery. Call our office today at (501) 843-7247 for a consultation or appointment.
- Chiropractic AdjustmentsEvery year, around 100,000 Americans have surgery to relieve knee pain. But studies suggest that many people can avoid surgery through natural, conservative treatments. Chiropractic adjustments, exercise therapy, and weight loss have all been shown to reduce symptoms of knee pain in patients osteoarthritis.
- Spinal AdjustmentsChiropractic involves treating the person as a whole by assisting the body to heal naturally. It has long been known that healthy, nutritious diets coupled with rest, exercise and spinal adjustments are an integral part of preventative health care.
- Nutritional ConsultationPersistent nutritional deficiencies are commonplace in the world today. As such, nutritional therapy has evolved and grown to include specialized treatments. Preventative health care aims to address stressful environments and the lack of essential nutrients in one's daily diet.
- SubluxationEvery function of your body is controlled by your central nervous system, and this function can be disrupted by misaligments in your spine. These are called subluxations. A subluxation creates interference in the function of your spinal nerves, and this can result in impaired functioning of your organs and endocrine system.
- Manipulation Therapy
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish