PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Great Job scanning my super 8 film reels to Blu-rays and files. It was awesome working with Ron, who gave me great advice and ideas on how to share the files with my family online. Their transfer quality is excellent and service was the best. They also made sure to complete the project before Christmas. A+
They did an absolutely wonderful job converting some of our old 16mm home movie reels to hi def files. My husband used the footage as part of a 50th wedding anniversary video he made for his grandparents. Ron and his team really do beautiful work. Lots of joyful tears from all of us here.
Transfer Lab saved the day!
Our company turned to Transfer Lab to digitize 3 distressed reels of 16mm optical sound film that even we couldn't convert using our in-house Rank Cintel telecine system. The film was moderately shrunken with the usual signs of vinegar syndrome, red dye fading and overall color cast issues.
We had specific scanning specs required for this project, part of a major documentary production being shot in Nashville, TN. They met all are needs and then some. Their conversion results were beautiful. Needless to say we are thrilled with the final results. Thank you to Ron and his team for the excellent work.
Ok, this is so incredible, it's hard to believe. I looooooooooove the transfers !!Vinyl to file- No pops or clicks and it's like I'm in the studio at the mastering session !VHS to file- B E A Utiful !My only complaint is that there are only 5 stars.Thank you so much Ron. I had to put this in writing !
transfer lab did a superb job making digital files from my 35mm slides and negatives. they are very reasonably priced, and their attention to detail yielded great results. couldnt be happier. i will definitely be back. A+Update 10-21-16. This is actually a followup to my previous comment. After having great success with my first experience, my 2nd interaction with this company was even better. I decided to bring them some of my super 8 home movie reels to put on a jump drive so I could upload clips to my YouTube and share them with family as part of a birthday surprise. Ron, my customer service rep said they had about a 4 week wait time for film. I was hoping to get it back in time for my brothers birthday (about 2 weeks). He said they would try to work it in. Well come time find out they got the job done that very next weekend and called me right back to let me know it was ready. I really appreciate the extra effort they made to get this for me. The footage looked so good. Once again i have nothing but the highest praise for this company. Their quality & their service are excellent.
Transfer Lab did a bunch of tapes for me, all different types. I was treated very professionally. Actually, they treated me like I was a special friend. My rep, Ron went out of his way to help me get the most for the least $$$. He gave me options and ideas that I had not considered and ended up saving me about $200 on things I was going to have done. He helped me realize I could easily do them myself with the files I would be getting with my finished project. He coached me on how to make edits and updates to my videos. This place reminds me of something I heard from Dave Ramsey. Hes always saying Look for someone with the heart of a teacher. Well, i didnt go to this business with that in mind, but thats absolutely who these folks are. Im a single mom, and saving $200 means the world to me. I so appreciate Ron and Transfer Lab for their professionalism and integrity. Im not sure if Ill have any more projects like this one, but I can promise you I will tell everyone what a great job you did for me. Thank you, Transfer Lab and Thank you, Ron
Excellent, quality service and very knowledgable workers. They converted our entire library of Betacam & 3/4 inch video conference tapes and put them to our hard drive. I was glad to see they do the work in their office instead of mailing them somewhere else.
This is my third time using transfer lab. The guys always do an excellent job. They're really nice people and definitely know their stuff. I'm really bad about marking my videos, so I really dig the way they organize them with a barcode number. I also gave them one video that had turned red. They were able to correct the color and make it look much better. This is a great place to get your old tapes digitized. Billy
WE DIGITALLY PRESERVE YOUR AGING AUDIO, VIDEO, FILM, PHOTOS, DATA AND MORE!
- General Info
- Welcome to The Transfer Lab, the Nashville areas #1 media transfer service. We're here to digitize your old and/or obsolete audio, video, film, photos or data. VIDEOTAPE TRANSFER We professionally digitize all types of video media such as VHS, VHS-C, S-VHS (SUPER VHS), VIDEO 8 (8mm Video), Hi8, Digital 8. We also transfer more modern formats such as MiniDV, DVCam, DVCPro, & MiniDVD (8cm DVD). In fact, we digitize most every obsolete format like Betamax video, 1/4-track audio - even 8-track cartridges. We convert broadcast formats such as; BetaCam, Beta SP, DigiBeta (Digital BetaCam) - even 3/4" U-matic and 1 inch open-reel video formats. FILM TRANSFER We convert your 8mm, Super 8 film reels or Polavision film cartridges and put them on DVDs to enjoy for years to come. We digitize all motion film using real-time, frame/shutter synchronized telecine frame-by-frame scanners with cold matrix light sources. We direct-scan the emulsion side of the film using a custom focal chain with absolutely no distorting optics. We do not use consumer camcorders, mirrors or clunky prism-like contraptions as many so-called conversion services. We use only custom engineered systems with unique circuitry to correct the mirrored image allowing true "microscopeography" of the emulsion film surface. Our cold light source is an engineered matrix of 24 daylight white LEDs designed to prevent center burn-out and keep an even, edge-to-edge exposure of the film. AUDIO TRANSFER We convert nearly all professional and consumer formats, so if you have audio recordings you'll be happy to know we transfer cassettes, reel-to-reels (including: 1/4" 1/4-track, 1/4" 1/2-track, Dolby A, Dolby SR, and DBX Type 1 Noise reduction decoding), 8-track tapes, microcassette transcription tapes, mini-cassette transcription tapes and many other formats. We also transfer vinyl and lacquer records such as 33 1/3 rpm LPs, 45 rpm singles (cookie records) 78 rpm transcription discs and many other stylus type recordings. RESTORATION / REPAIR / RECOVERY The Transfer Lab offers on-site repair, restoration & recovery services for audio, video or data damaged by fire, smoke, flood, mold, even "dog chew" and other problems preventing playback. Additionally, we often recover data and video from damaged discs. Ask a Transfer Lab representative about repairing or recovering your media.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Disk & Tape Conversions, CD, DVD & Cassette Duplicating Services, Video Tape Editing Service
- Archiving /Transfer / Digitization of obsolete audio, video, film, photos, data and more. CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Flash Drive duplication.
- Payment Options
- The Transfer Lab 127 Franklin Road, Suite 260 (Town Center Way) Brentwood, TN 37027 Located in the Brentwood House Shopping Center.
- Repair and restoration of damaged audio, video, film, photos and data.