PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Our Firm Has Been Successfully Representing Clients For Over 17 Years. Contact Us To See How We Can Help You, Mention This Ad For Free Consultation.
- General Info
- If you are facing traffic vehicle code violation charges that add points to your driver's license record and/or require a mandatory court appearance we can help! Individuals driving from Arizona into California are often surprised to find out what was legal in Arizona will get you a traffic ticket in California. Motorist driving in San Bernardino County, Imperial County and Riverside County are often ticketed and cited into the Blythe, Indio, Needles, El Centro, Winterhaven or Banning Courts for traffic citations involving speeding and other vehicle code violations. Call to speak with an experienced traffic Lawyer to see how we can help keep DMV/DPS points off your driving record. You do have options. Our firm can often prevent a formal conviction and/or keep points off your driver's license record.Additionally, with an experienced traffic attorney/lawyer you generally will not have to appear in court. A traffic ticket may have a serious, and unanticipated effect on an individual. A conviction sometimes results in a loss of driver's license and/or job. A history of traffic violations will raise your insurance premiums. The points for the traffic violation will be assessed on your driver's license.
- Business History
- The Law Offices of Shaffer Cormell has fought to protect and defend individual's rights for over 25 years! We have successfully represented Clients charged with Infractions, misdemeanors and felony cases. The Law Offices of Shaffer Cormell will work hard to eliminate or reduce the consequences associated with your criminal case. You need a skilled attorney, experienced in criminal law to properly evaluate the facts of your case. With the proper legal criminal defense representation, you may be able to avoid jail time, have a felony reduced to a misdemeanor, and/or even have the charges dismissed. Call our office today to speak with a lawyer and see what the best legal defense can do for you!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Attorneys, Civil Litigation & Trial Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys
- DMV HEARINGS
- AARP Discounts
- Payment Options
- Assault and Battery, Child Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law, Free Initial Consultation, Sex Related Offenses
- We serve the following localities: Imperial County including Brawley, Calexico, El Centro, and Winterhaven; Los Angeles County including Los Angeles; Orange County including Fullerton and Santa Ana; Riverside County including Banning, Blythe, Hemet, India
- English, Spanish
Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated,Certifications
- Other Information
Specialties: Speeding Tickets