PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
When the place isn't packed, it's fairly decent. If you're a first timer, plan on being there 4+ hours. Some of the people there seem like they have no knowledge of how to stick a needle in a donors arm. Make sure you read and understand all your paperwork, especially the fine print. All in all, you can make fifty bucks in a week from two donations. Three stars is me being nice because donating plasma is actually for a good cause.
Pride for donors. Passion for patients.
- General Info
- Biomat USA Inc. is located in historic Birmingham, AL, also known as the "Magic City". The center is located on the north side of the city and is easily accessible from freeways and near the airport. We look forward to your visit!
- Business History
- With approximately 160 plasma donation centers across the United States, the Grifols network likely has a location that's convenient for you. Each of these centers is managed by one of our three companies: Biomat USA, Inc., PlasmaCare, Inc., or Talecris Plasma Resources, Inc.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Social Links
- Blood Banks & Centers, Organ & Tissue Banks
- Donate plasma and help save lives! Find out how becoming a plasma donor can make a difference for patients and help you earn extra money. Our plasma donation center specializes in the collection of protein-rich plasma from donors to help create life-saving therapies for patients with diseases, such as immune deficiencies, hemophilia, genetic emphysema, hepatitis, tetanus and rabies. We encourage donors to donate on a routine basis, and we compensate them for their time.
- From I-65 take the 3rd Ave N. exit, EXIT 260B. Turn right into 3rd Ave. N. Take the 1st left onto 12th St. N. Biomat is located on the corner at of 4th N.
- Northside, Fountain Heights
- Other Information
By Appointment Only: No