PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Get results...Be healthy...Feel great
- General Info
- Lori Loucakis, LMT, owner, and her team of talented massage therapists provide professional, relaxing, and therapeutic massage in Bigfork, Montana. Lori has been practicing since 2002 and was voted the best massage therapist in the Flathead in 2012, 2013, and 2014. We specialize in Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, pregnancy massage, Polarity Therapy, and hot stone massage. We also offer couples massage and out calls. All of our staff have strong backgrounds in deep tissue massage and Neuromuscular therapy and excel at providing a relaxing and therapeutic experience. We may focus on relaxation and/or a more specific medical/therapeutic approach depending on your goals for the session. All of our staff have received excellent educations in massage therapy that meet or exceed the requirements set by the State of Montana. We also stay up to date with and usually exceed the continuing education requirements set by the State of Montana and the national organizations ABMP and NCBTMB. If you want to get results, be healthy, and feel great, then schedule a massage today!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Tue: Wed - Sat: Sun Closed
- Massage Therapists, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Day Spas
- Swedish/Circulatory massage: 30min/$40.00 60min/$70.00 90min/$100.00; This massage incorporates a variety of techniques to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension, and increase circulation. Techniques include long gliding strokes, kneading, friction, and tapping. We may also include Thai and Shiatsu techniques such as light stretching, passive movement, compression, and point work along the meridians. Pressure can vary from light to medium to firm depending on your preferences and goals; Deep tissue massage: 30min/$40.00 60min/$70.00 90min/$100.00; A deeper therapeutic massage that helps relieve chronic pain and persistent muscle tension. We utilize myofascial release, cross fiber friction, and trigger point therapy in addition to the above mentioned Swedish massage, Thai, and Shiatsu techniques. This type of massage is more focused and can be more intense than a Swedish massage; Prenatal massage: 60min/$70.00 90min/$100.00; A relaxing and calming massage that relieves aches and pains associated with pregnancy, improves sleep, strengthens the immune system, and reduces stress and anxiety. During the second and third trimesters the massage will be performed with Mom lying on her side, cushioned with lots of pillows. Research has shown that women who receive pregnancy massage have fewer complications during labor and their infants have fewer postnatal complications; Hot stone massage: 90min/$120.00; Healing with stones is an ancient therapy. It is said that the energy of the stones helps to ground and balance our energies. We use smooth basalt stones that radiate heat to massage and soothe your muscles. Trails of heat flow across your body and melt away tension and stress. This treatment will bring you back to your body and make you forget about everything else!; Foot reflexology: 45min/$50.00; The most relaxing 45 minutes of your day. This foot treatment begins with a cleansing salt scrub and wrap with steamy towels. Then, we treat your feet to a relaxing and therapeutic reflexology sequence that relieves tension throughout your entire body. You may choose to focus specifically on relieving head, neck, back and/or sciatic pain; Aromatherapy hot oil wrap: 105min/$135.00; Completely unwind with this luxurious full body massage using hot oil, hot stones and Swedish massage techniques. After your whole body is covered in warm nourishing oil, rest and relax in a warm body wrap. While you are in the wrap, enjoy a foot scrub and soothing neck, face and scalp massage. Choose from three different aromatherapy oil blends containing only fresh, 100% organic oils including olive oil, high-oleic sunflower oil, and high quality 100% pure essential oils; Relaxation blend: lavender, bergamot, vetiver; Cleansing blend: lemongrass, tea tree, ginger; Sports blend: eucalyptus, ginger, lavender, sweet orange
- Payment Options
- Located near the junction of Hwy 35 and Hwy 83 in Bigfork, MT. From Hwy 35 turn onto Hwy 83. You will see the Little Brown Church on your left. Take your first right onto Jewel Basin Ct. Follow the road to Riley Creek which is the dark brown office building on the left.
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Certified Pregnancy Massage Therapist
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes