PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I retained Karpf, Karpf & Cerutti to handle an age discrimination case and was impressed with the team's breadth of knowledge, experience and professionalism as they counseled me in next steps. One thing that impressed me was the clear and coherent advice provided to me throughout the process. I initially spoke with Ari Karpf who counseled me on the merits of my case and my options for moving forward should that be my intention.
I was confident that I had an excellent law firm to represent me in this matter and I would highly recommend Ari Karpf and his team to anyone in need of legal services in any of their practice areas.
At Karpf, Karpf & Cerutti, P.C., our employment lawyers in Bucks County are dedicated to helping you with workplace issues.
- General Info
- Our Firm Consists of Employment Lawyers Who Practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. Have you been wrongfully fired? Are you being treated unfairly at work? At-will employees have legal rights. Despite what you may have heard, at-will employees CANNOT be fired for ANY reason, employers of at-will employees CANNOT ignore certain requests for assistance, and at-will employees DO NOT have to tolerate illegal harassment. Our practice focuses on informing employees and former employees about their legal rights concerning the workplace and taking swift legal action on their behalf when necessary. If you believe that your rights may have been violated, you should contact an attorney at your earliest convenience. This is because many employment laws are complicated and require you to make an administrative filing quickly, sometimes as soon as 30-90 days from the alleged illegal action. It is our view that as attorneys, we are merely a tool. This means that you will always remain in control of your own case and be advised throughout each stage of the administrative process and court process about your best options. At Karpf & Karpf, P.C., we pride ourselves on being selective in the employment cases we handle, being very accessible, and keeping our clients updated on the status of their cases.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Employment Discrimination Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Sex Offense Attorneys
- Wrongful Discharge - Civil Rights
- Discrimination - Sexual Harassment
- Unemployment Compensation
- Sexual Harassment
- Family Medical Leave
- Civil Rights
- Contract Non-Complete Agreements
- Wages Overtime
- Wrongful Discharge
- Severance Packages
- Contracts - Family Medical Leave