PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/29/21Provided by Doctor.com
Dr Levine is my savior if not for him I would not have known to address a brain tumor. Now he's my savior again because he has done magic with my right eye performing Cataract Surgery! My vision is back to normal again. I couldn't be happier! Unfortunately because of Covid-19 I am unable to give him GREAT BIG HUG for what he has done for me! WONDERFUL!!
06/08/21Provided by Doctor.com
Every single person in this office is amazing. Extremely nice helpful and knowledgeable. Dr.Cohen is amazing. Patient kind and answers all questions in detail. Dr. Levine is incredible. Completed my laser surgery for a retina tear in ten minutes. Amazing. They are incredible and so professional. Best you will ever find. I can’t say enough good things
09/03/19Provided by Doctor.com
Overall visit was great. After seeing other doctors to treat my on going eye issues (since May), I have not found any sense of relief. I found Dr. Levine on Zocdoc and with amazing reviews I decided to make an appointment. The team from the moment I walked in were great ! Meeting with Dr.Levine put me at ease knowing we finally got down to the bottom of my consist eye infections. I totally recommend ! Also, super easy to get to by bus or car.
they took us last minute for an emergency for my daughter. he was so nice and gentle with my 8 year old. he talked her though the whole process because she was scared! he made her feel better immediately. even though we came at end of day, they welcomed us with open arms! the girls at the desk are wonderful!!!!! we will be using dr levine going forward for ALL of our eye needs.
I've been a patient of Dr. Levine for many years.He is the BEST eye doctor!!! I had a terrible pink eye with swelling and itching in my eye. Dr. Levine examined me very thoroughly and prescribed eye drops> He explained everything to me and it was easy to understand his directions. I followed his instructions and used the medicines that Dr Levine prescribed What a rapid improvement! I feel great and Im so grateful to Dr Levine.
The staff is always so kind, patient and accommodating.
My entire family travels from Scarsdale and Manhattan to have Dr. Levine care for our eyes.
06/07/19Provided by Doctor.com
I had the cataracts removed from my left eye by a different doctor at a different location. Dr Levine removed the catacts from my right eye and the experience was light years better than the experience the first time. While you have to wait for time with the doctor, it is well worth it. I am one day post surgery and i have no pain and my vision is practically normal. I am so happy that I traveled from Connecticut to have Dr. Levine do the surgery on my right eye. I highly recommend him
04/15/19Provided by Doctor.com
I had metal in the eye and the staff was ready to help me the day I called. Service was incredible and quick. Dr.Levine was very helpful and quick to notice the numbing cream wasn't fully set and re upped me. As soon as it was numb he was able to remove the piece of metal! Excellent service!
- General Info
- The mission of our practice is to provide outstanding personal service and patient satisfaction as well as technical excellence in a warm, pleasant, patient-friendly office setting. Dr. Levine personally performs each step of every examination and treatment, and customizes every procedure to best suit the needs and expectations of his patients. Dr. Levine, a board certified physician, has been in practice since 1981, and has had a longstanding interest in oculoplastic surgery and cosmetic procedures. He has been involved in the use of both non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic surgery since its inception in the United States several years ago.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Tue: Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Optometric Clinics, Contact Lenses, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optical Goods, Opticians, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
- Sports EyewearComputerized Vision TestingBOTOXJuverderm UltraEye TraumaAmblyopia TreatmentsEye DisordersRetinal DisordersVisual Fields TestingExcimer Laser CorrectionTelemedicineAstigmatismComputerized ExamsFashion EyewearEmergency Services AvailableEyeglasses & FramesSurgeryVitreous DisordersVollureLASIK SurgeonsLens FittingRetinal DiseasesVascular DisordersRestylaneGlaucoma TestingMacular DegenerationBifocal CorrectionEye Muscle DisordersVolumaVolbellaSports VisionCataract SurgeryRestylane LyftCosmetic SurgeryRevanceLaser SurgeryCorneal DisordersPediatric Eye CareMacular Edema Treatment
- KybellaRetinal ConsultationsAnti-Reflective LensesDesigner EyewearExtended Wear ContactsLensesProtective EyewearUV Protective CoatingsGas Permeable Contact LensesFashion EyewearPolarized Sun LensesLens CoatingsOxygen Permeable LensesProgressive LensesSafety EyewearAstigmatic LensesColored ContactsPolycarbonate LensesComputer EyeglassesCataract LensesMedical and Surgical Eye Care for Adults and ChildrenBifocal Eyewear LensesChildren's EyewearReplacement EyewearLineless Trifocal LensesSame Day Soft Contact LensesGlassesPlastic LensesSunglassesCustom LensesTrifocal Contact LensesBifocal Contact LensesLow Vision DevicesDisposable ContactsPrescription SunglassesScratch Resistant LensesTrifocal LensesSleep-In Contact Lenses
- Payment Options
- Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, botox
- Bayside, Northeastern Queens, Bay Terrace
- English, Korean
Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
Medical Society of the State of New York, Diplomate, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Other Information
Specialties: Cataract surgery; Glaucoma; Botox; Filler.
By Appointment Only: Yes