PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
12/07/10Provided by Citysearch
Clean, safe, skilled, mystical, and powerful. I can not say enough good things about this college. This school makes real TCM practitioners, not western medical needlers in search of capitalistic riches . The people here are genuine, traditional, skilled, and very professional. It seems other TCM schools are trying hard to resemble western medical schools as western medicine continues to accept TCM more and more., Other TCM schools are now beginning to acting more like western medical schools in their image and teaching. TCTCM keeps to its roots, it is a sIster school to a major Catholic University in Taiwan. At TCTCM, its like the Emperors yellow book of secrets are brought to life. This school brings out a type of lifestyle and professionalism not found in the modern world very often, here cleanliness and style open secrets to ancient books as healing, illness prevention, and longevity really do come to life in a surrounding that familiarizes itself as unchanged as the words of Marco Polo, this is the most beautiful and fascinating culture in the world.
11/07/10Provided by Citysearch
I love the school programs. They are comprehensive and the teachers are very helpful. Adm staff are personal and willing to help. I love Texas College of TCM. If you are interested in attending Chinese acupuncture and herbs school. you should consider TCTCM.
03/23/07Provided by Citysearch
The student clinic offers treatments for next to nothing - about $20.00 in my case, and I had herbs, too. This was my first introduction to Chinese medicine - cedar fever treatments. What makes this so great is the students are supervised and directed by the faculty, and these guys have been trained in China and doing this stuff for years, so it's like you have a Chinese master working on you for next to no money. Great place, and the students, teachers, and the staff are super-friednly and really helpful. They even give free treatments to senior citizens!
In austin, most people all have allergy and I have the same problem as most for many years. Unable to concentrate on work or school I came upon Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic and they helped me right away with the acupuncture and herbs. After one month treatment I feel great. Thank you for all the faculty and students they work so hard to help my problem.
- General Info
- Offers post-graduate degrees in business, acupuncture and oriental medicine. Founded in 1990 as the Texas Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine by Lisa Ping-Hui Tsao Lin and her husband Paul Lin as the first acupuncture college in Texas.
- Extra Phones
Admissions Info: 512-800-5588
Auxiliary Location (UIW Saidoff Center): 210-901-1234
Austin Campus Info: 512-448-9999
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Colleges & Universities, Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Business Management, Food Products, Grocery Stores, Herbs, Schools
- Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
- ESL program
- Payment Options
- Travel Westbound on Ben White and exit off-ramp towards Manchaca Rd. Turn right on Manchaca.