- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Injury TreatmentIn the car crash patients we see in our Aurora, NE chiropractic office, the most common symptom reported is neck pain. During a crash, the head is often whipped around violently and that can easily injure the cervical spine. However, Dr. Jo Rose & Dr. Derek Rose works with many auto injury patients, and has years of experience diagnosing and treating these cases.
- Disc Herniation TreatmentIf you live in Aurora and have been diagnosed with a disc herniation, try a natural approach before injections or surgery. Call our office today at (402) 694-6900 for a consultation or appointment.
- Chiropractic AdjustmentsEvery year, around 100,000 Americans have surgery to relieve knee pain. But studies suggest that many people can avoid surgery through natural, conservative treatments. Chiropractic adjustments, exercise therapy, and weight loss have all been shown to reduce symptoms of knee pain in patients osteoarthritis.
- Spinal AdjustmentsChiropractic involves treating the person as a whole by assisting the body to heal naturally. It has long been known that healthy, nutritious diets coupled with rest, exercise and spinal adjustments are an integral part of preventative health care.
- Nutritional ConsultationPersistent nutritional deficiencies are commonplace in the world today. As such, nutritional therapy has evolved and grown to include specialized treatments. Preventative health care aims to address stressful environments and the lack of essential nutrients in one's daily diet.
- SubluxationRecent research suggests that neck dysfunction, such as is common with subluxations, is the root cause of balance and dizziness problems reported by older people. Fortunately, one effective way to correct this particular dysfunction is chiropractic care.
- Manipulation TherapyChiropractic care offers a safe way to reduce or eliminate bedwetting. In adults, the large bone at the base of the spine, or sacrum, is fused into one large piece, while in children it is five unfused segments. It is not uncommon for these segments to become misaligned, interfering with the messages that tell the bladder what to do. Spinal manipulation works by relieving irritation on the bladder control nerves located in the sacrum.
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish