PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Appreciate the fact this dealer employs a mature work staff with experiance.
01/25/12Provided by Citysearch
Wow... we used to be Atlanta Classic Cars customers and after buying a very expensive car and being thoroughly disgusted with their service department we decided to switch over to RBM from a TrustDale recommendation. Jerry Peek (sales representative) and Robert (Sales Manager) were very professional and great to work with. They went out of their way to make a deal happen on a 2012 ML350... a car they didnt even have on the lot. They were even willing to honor a TrustDale coupon voucher AFTER the deal had already been negotiated.
Not only will we get our new car serviced by them, but I will continue getting our '09 S550 serviced by them as well. After the first service experience with them this past week, i am bewildered at the world of difference between my experience at an uncaring and nickeling and diming service center and RBM's super professional, hospitable service center. James was very professional in getting a laundry list of things taken care of for me all the while keeping me updated on the status while being provided a very nice loaner vehicle. Their prices were very very very competitive as I had done my comparison shopping before going in to pick up the vehicle, so they are certainly not out to break the bank. In addition, the service manager was more than accommodating and extremely pleasant to work with.
I am very satisfied and very happy that I have switched over to a family-atmosphere dealership that seems to care about us rather than treating us like a number. Take it from someone who is willing to drive an hour... this is a dealership of genuine excellence!
08/12/09Provided by Citysearch
We bought a pre-owned Mercedes from RBM for my wife.
We did our research and also read a few reviews on all the Mercedes dealerships in the Atlanta area.
RBM seemed to have the highest ratings when it came to customer service so we decided to start our initial search there.
I personally can be overly critical when it comes to customer service and have zero patience with the lack thereof. Needless to say we were not disappointed with RBM. It took more than one trip to the dealership on Roswell Rd and more than one test drive for us to finally make our decision. Our salesman Ryan was extremely patient and answered every question to our satisfaction. They kept us well within our budget, did not try to ""up-sell"" us and gave us a fair price on our trade-in. The negotiation went smoothly and we never felt like we were getting the runaround that you can sometimes experience at lower end car dealerships.
Even after the sale, the level of customer service has been far above any other dealership we visited. If they treat you this well when buying a pre-owned, imagine how they'll make you feel when you buy a new Mercedes. I highly recommend them.
Atlanta's Mercedes-Benz Connection Since 1964!
- General Info
- RBM of Atlanta is one of the larger dealers of Mercedes Benz vehicles in the Atlanta, Ga., area. The dealership offers many new and pre-owned Mercedes Benz vehicles, as well as a parts and service department to aid customers in the future. Customers have the option to shop the dealerships showroom or custom build a vehicle on RBM s website. The dealer s service team has 75 available service bays for automobile repair and strive to provide the best service possible. RBM s parts and sales departments have both won many awards for quality and salesmanship. RBM of Atlanta was established in 1964.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- New Car Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers, Used Car Dealers
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Oil Changes
- Payment Options
- Direct delivery to buyer. Military and Public Safety discounts. Financing options available. Car locator service. Premium wheels and tires. Aftermarket customization and performance upgrades. Dealer sales and auctions. 24x7 sales and service suppport via online chat on our website.
- Trowbridge Square
- Other Emails
- Other Information
Licenses: Yes, I am appropriately licensed for my trade.
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Services: Tires, Wheels & Alignments, Engine Service, Brake Service, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes
Shuttle Service: Yes
Brands Serviced: Mercedes-Benz