PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
My brother, his two sons and I checked into the Anna Plaza Motel on 7/26/2008 at 10:15pm. Their policy is that we have 15 minutes to check out the room to decide if we are going to stay. The room smelled like rat poison, and we saw two roaches. I squashed one in the bathroom with my shoe. The carpet was all torn up. It was the most disgusting room I have ever seen in my life or in the movies. I went to the office to get my money back, but the man refused to honor my refund. We left anyway and found another hotel.